Product Development Analyst / Assistant Product Development Manager / Product Development ManagerMutual of Omaha Insurance - Nebraska City, NE
Product Development Analyst / Assistant Product Development Manager / Product Development Manager
Job no: ******
Work type: Full Time Regular
Categories: Administrative/Support, Marketing/Communications
Responsible for leading project teams in drafting and maintaining applications and point of sale forms to support product development while meeting all federal and state regulations. Creates and maintains application databases and state requirement grids. Works independently, or in a team, to coordinate application development with internal and external customers.
*This job posting is reflective of the Product Development Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Asst Product Development Mgr and Product Development Mgr levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
Essential Job Functions:
* Utilize various system tools to create applications and point of sale forms to support product roll outs and compliance updates. Keep abreast of tools that support electronic applications and electronic sales processes ensuring that applications and point of sale forms are updated across all electronic platforms internally and externally.
* Lead project teams made up of representatives from Corporate Compliance, Underwriting, Legal, Sales and other applicable internal teams in developing applications and product forms that comply with corporate direction and federal and state requirements.
* Develops and facilitates internal product training programs. Communicates and tests updates to external vendors, producers and third party sites and supports the sales team in responding to external customer inquiries on technical product questions.
* Track and communicate, on an ongoing basis, product/project process status to ensure product team meets agreed upon milestones and deadlines.
* Lead internal areas to drive timely decisions, gain consensus on approval of technical work products.
* Work independently on projects that support the product development process under the direction of PDM. Projects may involve researching product initiatives or analyzing data.
* Provides product and service support to field and home office representatives. Addresses service concerns with third party vendors. Collaborates with Marketing and other areas to develop pre-sale and marketing materials.
* This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
* Thorough knowledge of and experience in field communication principles, technical writing, and insurance industry products and compliance regulations.
* Strong background in multiple distribution channels.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong computer and spreadsheet capabilities. Strong understanding of electronic sales tools and electronic applications.
* Proven skills in time management, organization, project management, teamwork, and a multitask environment.
* Ability to work independently on small projects of short duration.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Bachelors degree
* Experience with Group Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Dental and Vision.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-************. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST.
For all other inquiries, contact our HR Helpline at 1-************, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Apr 25, 2018 09:00 AM Central Daylight Time
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
23 days 4 hours ago
applyProduct Development Analyst / Assistant Product Development Manager / Product Development Manager Mutual of Omaha Insurance - Nebraska City, NE, United States
Mutual of Omaha was founded on a simple principle: to provide financial security and care in difficult times. For more than 100 years, we have put that principle into action not only through our products and services, but also through our involvement in the community.Mutual of Omaha has been in business for more than a century, providing dependable, affordable products and services that help our customers through life’s transitions. Through a dedicated network of financial advisors and insurance agents/producers, Mutual of Omaha offers insurance and financial products to individuals, families and employers.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Product Development Manager
Nebraska City, NE
View More Jobs in Nebraska City, NE:
- View More Jobs in Nebraska City, NE
- More Product Development Analyst Assistant Product Development Manager Product Development Manager Jobs in Nebraska City, NE
- More Insurance Jobs in Nebraska City, NE
- More Mutual of Omaha Insurance Jobs in Nebraska City, NE
View More Jobs in Nebraska:
- View More Jobs in Nebraska
- More Product Development Analyst Assistant Product Development Manager Product Development Manager Jobs in Nebraska
- More Insurance Jobs in Nebraska City, NE
- More Mutual of Omaha Insurance Jobs in Nebraska