Producer/ On Air Talent for Talk ShowiHeartMedia, Inc. - Maitland, FL
Producer and Radio talk show cohost
• Undertakes key administrative responsibilities as well as assists in planning and producing live and/or pre-recorded radio shows which may include news, music, talk, sports, traffic, and feature productions.
• Generates original ideas, identifies suitable ideas from others, and carries out thorough research.
• Researches information, obtains materials and assists with contacting and scheduling guests.
• Gives direction to presenters, content providers, assistants and other crew members.
• Manages budgets and ensures the efficient use of resources.
• Obtains permissions or licenses for recording or broadcasting on location, and for the use of music, sound effects and audio archive material.
• Monitors listener emails, inquiries and responses related to shows.
• Works in collaboration with presenters, performers or other program contributors, in order to perform quality assurance to meet established production standards, rules and regulations.
• Uses various broadcasting technologies such as soundboards and editing/production software.
• Schedules and monitors the radio stream during live recordings.
• Assists with time-keeping, saving show recordings, archiving show files and post-production editing as directed.
• May work the board for pre-recorded or live shows.
• Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences; has comprehensive knowledge of subjects relevant to specific radio genres
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills; ability to tailor and adapt content for different audiences and platforms
• Knowledgeable of the radio market, different station/program styles, audience demographics
• Knows how to use a variety of recording equipment and to operate different radio studios
• Excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy, empathy and patience
• Ability to build rapport and draw information from people
• Can coach and develop others
• Has confidence and tenacity to pursue information, overcome obstacles and pitch ideas to senior colleagues
• Stress tolerance: ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, multi task and meet tight deadlines
• Full knowledge of the law, rules and industry regulations around radio production; knows when it is necessary, and how to acquire, relevant clearances and licenses
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• 3 years’ experience as Radio Producer and/or Assistant in a smaller market or college station
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production
• None required
Maitland, FL: 2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 401, 32751
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
6 days 21 hours ago
applyProducer/ On Air Talent for Talk Show iHeartMedia, Inc. - Maitland, FL, United States
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Maitland, FL:
- View More Jobs in Maitland, FL
- More Producer On Air Talent for Talk Show Jobs in Maitland, FL
- More Entertainment Jobs in Maitland, FL
- More iHeartMedia, Inc. Jobs in Maitland, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Producer On Air Talent for Talk Show Jobs in Florida
- More Entertainment Jobs in Maitland, FL
- More iHeartMedia, Inc. Jobs in Florida