Principal Regional Sales Manager - Critical InfrastructureRockwell Collins, Inc. - TX, USA
Requisition ID: 6475
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Principal Regional Sales Manager - Critical Infrastructure to join our team in Carrollton, TX (INC) (5070). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Responsible for the sale of company products and/or services to assigned accounts or within a given region. Developing contacts with existing and potential customers and understanding existing and anticipated customer requirements and identifying company products and services to fill such requirements.
* Identify, and support capture of, new business opportunities primarily in our defined security markets including sales support for our rail and airports markets emphasizing our cyber security products and services.
* High understanding of existing and anticipated customer requirements and identify company products and services to fill such requirements: Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts; Maintain high technical proficiency and consult with prospective customers regarding use of company products and services.
* Develop new relationships, while maintaining existing established and extensive relationships with key decision makers, within the critical infrastructure security market.
* Prepare pursuit and capture strategies and present to leadership as a key component of the business decision point process and interface with the capture team for proposal submittal requirements.
* Good knowledge of complete line of products and services as well as clients' issues and needs. As the direct interface to the customer, you will be expected to identify the customers’ needs and develop new-client relationships and business plans.
* Lead efforts to create demand with end customers (Offering awareness, Value proposition, etc). High level of cross sells among product and solutions portfolios.
* Coordinate extensively with other business units where applicable to maximize sales opportunities and high customer satisfaction.
* Must be able to prepare small to medium size proposals covering business objectives and a clear and concise solution set of products and services meeting customer requirements.
* Work with internal engineering and project management teams to prepare boundary conditions for unique customer requirements and hot-buttons.
* Provide accurate and timely orders forecasting using online CRM tools. Must be proficient in collaborative and online tools for editing documents and spreadsheets.
* Achieve an orders capture goal with the timing necessary to achieve current year sales and build future backlog.
* Support the business units’ organizations with accurate market, customer and competitive intelligence information.
* Coordinate with other business units as necessary to maximize sales opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Network with key contacts within Rockwell Collins and outside own area of expertise, to ensure successful capture of new business.
* Attend industry conferences as directed to maintain vendor relationships and technology updates.
* Advises dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
* Support the business units' marketing organizations with accurate market, customer and competitive information.
* Create sales presentations; Quote prices and delivery dates.
* Investigate new applications or improvements to products.
* May provide marketing intelligence to sales management for a sub-set of a region.
* Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Works under minimal consultative direction toward long- range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory.
* Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
* Seven (7) or more years of direct experience in security / cyber industry sales.
* Solid business development experience with direct security/cyber security sales.
* Knowledgeable in NRC/NERC/FERC infrastructure regulations.
* Knowledgeable in system architectures using IP centric components and appliances related to security/cyber security technologies.
* Certifications and a comprehensive understanding in security technologies and architectures for and including access control, intrusion detection, surveillance, and cyber security.
* In-depth knowledge of industry standards and implementations for NIST / ISO defined cyber security methodologies.
* Proven track record of personally winning/closing $5m+ sales deals in a competitive environment in security/cyber security market space.
* Must have proven track record of developing and implementing effective and result oriented sales strategies for targeted accounts in the security/cyber security industry.
* Must develop and cultivate new accounts and create high demand with customers through effective campaign for offerings awareness, and value proposition.
* Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
Education / Certification Requirements:
* Bachelor of Science (BS) required, plus MBA is preferred.
* Security/Cyber certifications.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
10 days 8 hours ago
applyPrincipal Regional Sales Manager - Critical Infrastructure Rockwell Collins, Inc. - , TX, United States
Since its founding as Collins Radio in 1933, Rockwell Collins and its products have been recognized for distinctive quality and state-of-the-art technology. Collins Radio Company, founded by Arthur Collins in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, initially designed and produced short wave radio equipment. The company steadily grew, and captured the world's attention when Collins supplied the equipment to establish a communications link with the South Pole expedition of Rear Admiral Richard Byrd in 1933.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Director Strategic Sales Operations
- Principal Business Development, Advertising (m/f)
- Rail Transit Business Development Manager - Telecommuter
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Principal Regional Sales Manager Critical Infrastructure Jobs in Texas
- More Sales Jobs in TX, USA
- More Rockwell Collins, Inc. Jobs in Texas