Posting Title Senior, Manager, Brand Marketing, Comedy CentralViacom Inc. - North Hollywood, CA
Brand Marketing, Comedy Central
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Senior, Manager, Brand Marketing, Comedy Central
Job Locations US-CA-HOLLYWOOD
Brand Comedy Central
iCIMS ID 2018-8790
Overview and Responsibilities
The Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing will support the development and execution of 360-degree paid consumer and trade marketing campaigns for Comedy Centrals series, specials and tentpole events. Reporting to the Vice President of Brand Marketing & Media Planning, this role will manage entire media campaigns from beginning to end and is responsible for campaign execution across all media channels including: TV, Digital, OOH, Radio, and .
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years experience in a Brand Marketing role at a television network or film studio and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
* Support the development of paid media campaigns for Comedy Centrals series, specials and trade efforts
* Manage media timelines and execute plans across all media channels: TV, Digital, OOH, Radio, and
* Work with internal and external partners to ensure media plans are on-strategy, on-time and on-budget
* Provide feedback and insight on media buys with all partners to ensure strategic and creative cohesion
* Ensure on-time and accurate development, trafficking, delivery, and running of all assets for each campaign
* Work closely with Director and VP to develop essential communication documents and manage their distribution among key stakeholders including: strategic media briefs, campaign recap decks, one-sheets, etc.
* Ensure all branding and key info is on strategy without sacrificing brand integrity
* Participate in all media briefings and weekly status meetings
* Serve as department liaison with internal teams including: Audience Solutions, Brand Creative, Content Distribution, Development, Production, Publicity, Programming, and Research
DATA, RESEARCH, & ANALYTICS
* Translate key research reports into strategic recommendations
* Review and analyze ratings performance to determine effectiveness of marketing plans
* Monitor live campaigns and make real-time adjustments to optimize toward campaign objectives
* Work closely with media agency to develop post-campaign reporting and analysis
* Track spending for media campaigns and ensure efforts stay within budget
* Create POs and approve invoices to ensure vendors are paid on time
* Actualize cost reports per project at the completion of each campaign
* Bachelors Degree (in Marketing or Business preferred)
* 4-6 years of experience executing paid advertising campaigns for an entertainment brand across all media channels (TV, Digital, OOH, Radio, and Paid Social)
* Extensive experience planning and executing cross-channel TV buys across National, Local and Satellite providers
* Proven track record executing robust digital ad campaigns with multiple tactics and advertising partners
* Deep knowledge of analytic tools (ComScore, Simmons, Nielsen, etc.) as it relates to campaign objectives
* Experience working with large scale budgets for multiple marketing campaigns at the same time
* Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under pressure with a strong attention to detail
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Travel required (10-15%)
* Great sense of humor
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
11 days 21 hours ago
applyPosting Title Senior, Manager, Brand Marketing, Comedy Central Viacom Inc. - North Hollywood, CA, United States
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling entertainment content - including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts, live events and social media experiences - for audiences in more than 180 countries on various platforms and devices.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Manager, Global Creative Marketing - Documentary
Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in North Hollywood, CA:
- View More Jobs in North Hollywood, CA
- More Posting Title Senior Manager Brand Marketing Comedy Central Jobs in North Hollywood, CA
- More Marketing Jobs in North Hollywood, CA
- More Viacom Inc. Jobs in North Hollywood, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Posting Title Senior Manager Brand Marketing Comedy Central Jobs in California
- More Marketing Jobs in North Hollywood, CA
- More Viacom Inc. Jobs in California