Plant Continuous Improvement ManagerConagra Brands, Inc - Sylvester, GA
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The CPS Plant Pillar Lead partners with the plants entire team to ensure the effective roll-out of the CPS-- establishing a zero-loss manufacturing culture where everyone, everyday, learns & improves something, delivering World Class sustainable performance. In event of this person absence, coverage will be provided.
- Essential Job Functions: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Guide CPS roll-out; lead the cultural shift to managing through pillars
- Provides leadership and subject matter expertise in the ConAgra Performance System (CPS) best practices.
- Coordinate and support plant pillar and platform leads (5S, Safety, Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement, etc.)
- Engage all associates through hands-on mentoring, audits, etc.
- Monitor Sprint Plan timeline and engage pillar leads and plant leadership to ensure successful completion
- Participate in pillar activities (e.g., Kaizen events)
- Lead the Reliability Improvement Plans (RIP); establish, as necessary, action plans; and follow-up meetings
- Instill a hands-on, systematic approach to problem solving (Gemba)
- Works closely with cross functional teams (i.e. Project Engineers, Contractors, Technicians, Peers, Other CPS Pillars leads, etc.) to plan, implement, lead and/or execute actions that will assist in CPS implementation in the Kent facility.
- Leads and engages team members to in improve systems, processes and procedures.
- Coaches teams in personal accountability, giving and receiving feedback, root cause analysis, problem solving, decision making, trade-off analysis, interpersonal communications and external interactions
- Troubleshoots problems and implements corrective actions through root cause analysis.
- Works closely with the Operations teams to create an Autonomous Maintenance work culture and run to centerline.
- Actively reinforces key CPS concepts everyday through coaching and auditing across the organization.
- Facilitates and reacts to non-routine and crisis situations.
- Responds to and utilizes communication tools including cellular phones.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3 yr manufacturing experience
- Three years experience in Continuous Improvement environment TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and related process improvement systems.
- Three years experience leading, guiding, and mentoring teams and individuals along with practical experience in understanding group dynamics and team development
- Three years in facilitating cross-functional teams; overseeing root-cause analysis, data collection, and problem solving utilizing key TPM/ CPS concepts such as Why, Why/ How How, Phenomena Thinking, etc.
- Working knowledge of production equipment and systems including maintenance activities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and prioritize ones own time consistent with the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written and listening.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information in mathematical and/or narrative form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
22 days 11 hours ago
applyPlant Continuous Improvement Manager Conagra Brands, Inc - Sylvester, GA, United States
At ConAgra Foods, we believe in the power of great food. Food you turn to every day, food you count on as part of your life. We make food that does more than satisfy your hunger — it actually gives you less to worry about and more to look forward to. That’s what we do here at ConAgra Foods: We make great food — everyday food — in extraordinary ways.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
View More Jobs in Sylvester, GA:
- View More Jobs in Sylvester, GA
- More Plant Continuous Improvement Manager Jobs in Sylvester, GA
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Sylvester, GA
- More Conagra Brands, Inc Jobs in Sylvester, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Plant Continuous Improvement Manager Jobs in Georgia
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Sylvester, GA
- More Conagra Brands, Inc Jobs in Georgia