Pharmacy Help Desk-Department Specialist IISUPERVALU INC. - Boise, ID
Pharmacy Help Desk-Department Specialist II','92758','Feb 6, 2018','Idaho-Boise','','!*!
THIRD PARTY PHARMACY HELP DESK COORDINATOR
The Corporate Pharmacy Department, located in the Boise Corporate Offices in Boise, Idaho have opening for a Third Party Pharmacy Help Desk Coordinator.
PURPOSE:To provide a resource for stores to resolve Third Party claims processing issues as well as assist pharmacy staff on billing procedures. To troubleshoot and determine the source of a Third Party problem, react to the issue in a timely manner, follow up with a resolution to the pharmacy and educate our staff on billing procedures.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answer pharmacy calls pertaining to Third Party billing, provide assistance to retail pharmacies ensuring issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
· Determine whether system problems are software or hardware related and escalate to the appropriate department.
· Log calls into a proprietary call management system for tracking and reporting purposes.
· Serve as a liaison between pharmacies and insurance plan or claims processors to resolve prescription problems.
· Service to store includes flexibility in shift schedule to include nights and weekends.
· Assist other departments with specific projects as assigned.
· Perform user acceptance testing on all new software enhancements.
· Communicate to team and other departments of any pharmacy issues as they are reported.
· Cross train in other areas within the department.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Familiarity with multiple pharmacy software systems a plus.
· Minimum 2 years of retail pharmacy experience as a licensed technician.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Knowledge of Third Party processing and NCPDP Industry Standards preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong follow-through skills with focus on problem resolution.
· Ability to multi task and prioritize workload.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Detailed & result oriented.
· Readily adapts to new systems and processes.
· Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
· Ability to sit for long periods at desk or computer.
· Will use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment.
· Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policy and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified may vary within each department and/or location.','Pharmacy Help Desk-Department Specialist II
4 days 14 hours ago
applyPharmacy Help Desk-Department Specialist II SUPERVALU INC. - Boise, ID, United States
SUPERVALU® is a grocery industry leader, serving customers through more than 3,400 owned, licensed, franchised and affiliated stores across the country. Our roots are in supply chain and wholesale distribution; in subsequent years we’ve grown to include traditional and hard discount grocery retail formats. Today we proudly provide millions of customers with the best products on the shelves: national brands and our high-quality and affordable private label products. Superior service, engrained in our culture, sets us apart from the competition and provides the experience our customers expect.
View More Jobs in Boise, ID:
- View More Jobs in Boise, ID
- More Pharmacy Help Desk Department Specialist II Jobs in Boise, ID
- More Retail Jobs in Boise, ID
- More SUPERVALU INC. Jobs in Boise, ID
View More Jobs in Idaho:
- View More Jobs in Idaho
- More Pharmacy Help Desk Department Specialist II Jobs in Idaho
- More Retail Jobs in Boise, ID
- More SUPERVALU INC. Jobs in Idaho