Part-time Meter ReaderAES Corporation - Bellefontaine, OH
At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. Everyone makes an impact every day in our small, global teams. Apply here to start an extraordinary career today.
- Must be able to walk in order to read assigned route
- Must have ability to crawl, twist, balance, squat, bend and kneel
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to carry weights up to 5 pounds for continuous periods of time
- Must have the ability to reach forward, laterally and overhead
- Must be able to climb hills and stairs
- Must be able to see and judge distance of objects and persons
- Must be able to perform close work on a computer screen
- Must have depth perception
- Must have the ability to decipher background noise and listen for dogs
- HS Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License with no more than 4 points
- Reliable transportation
- Car insurance
- Professional appearance
The average working week is 20- 25 hours between the hours of 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday, with a minimum availability of 4-5 days per week. Starting salary - $10/hr. plus incentives, with the opportunity of progressing to $11.50/hr. plus incentives in as little as 6-months. Flexible scheduling allows working in conjunction with school, another job or personal free time. Extensive training is provided, along with mileage reimbursement for use of personal vehicle. Uniform shirts and boots are provided.
AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. E-Verify Notice: AES will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees I-9 to confirm work authorization.
10 days 10 hours ago
applyPart-time Meter Reader AES Corporation - Bellefontaine, OH, United States
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) is a global power company that owns and operates a diverse and growing portfolio of electricity generation and distribution businesses, which provide reliable, affordable energy to customers in 25 countries. AES understands that a reliable, affordable supply of electricity is essential to human progress, economic growth, public health and security. The AES Corporation operates as a diversified power generation and utility company. It owns and/or operates power plants to generate and sell power to customers, such as utilities, industrial users, and other intermediaries. The company also owns and/or operates utilities to generate or purchase, distribute, transmit, and sell electricity to end-user customers in the residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental sectors; and generates and sells electricity to the wholesale market. It uses a range of fuels to generate electricity, including coal, gas, fuel oil, water, wind, and solar, as well as hydro, energy storage, biomass, and landfill gas. The company owns and/or operates a generation portfolio of approximately 29,289 megawatts.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Electrical Controls Engineer/Technician
View More Jobs in Bellefontaine, OH:
- View More Jobs in Bellefontaine, OH
- More Part time Meter Reader Jobs in Bellefontaine, OH
- More AES Corporation Jobs in Bellefontaine, OH