Part Time Customer Coordinator - Hearing Center - New Smyrna Beach, FLCVS Caremark. - New Smyrna Beach, FL
CVS Health is currently seeking Customer Coordinators who are interested in assisting our Dispensing Audiologist and Hearing Aid Dispensers in Hearing Aid Centers inside CVS Pharmacy.
* Manage hearing providers schedules to ensure efficient and convenient customer care
* Schedule customer appointments
* Utilize the computer software to efficiently book appointments, update customer information
* Assist Dispensing Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser with insurance verification
* Maintain a clean working environment, while following all CVS Health Policies and Procedures
* Ensure customer confidentiality and a work environment to support privacy
* 1 year experience in a medical setting as a Unit Clerk, Medical Assistant or Medical Receptionist
* Experience in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) along with willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
* Valid drivers license is required in order to travel from one audiology site to another
* Prior customer service experience in a retail setting
* Experience within Hearing Aid Dispensing Organizations
High School diploma or GED equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nations largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-************. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-************. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: ***************************
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
19 days 21 hours ago
applyPart Time Customer Coordinator - Hearing Center - New Smyrna Beach, FL CVS Caremark. - New Smyrna Beach, FL, United States
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care. Through our unique suite of assets, we are reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.
View More Jobs in New Smyrna Beach, FL:
- View More Jobs in New Smyrna Beach, FL
- More Part Time Customer Coordinator Hearing Center New Smyrna Beach FL Jobs in New Smyrna Beach, FL
- More CVS Caremark. Jobs in New Smyrna Beach, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Part Time Customer Coordinator Hearing Center New Smyrna Beach FL Jobs in Florida
- More CVS Caremark. Jobs in Florida