Packaging Operator 3rdOwens & Minor, Inc. - Arden, NC
Description Job Title Packaging Operator 3rd Location Arden, NC, US Organization Name 308 Minor Procedure Kits & Trays Department Description Packaging Operator Brief Description POSITION SUMMARY
To assemble a quality product in an efficient manner. Detailed Description ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Works well with others in a team environment
2. Properly loads and packages products on the machines as assigned
3. Inspects components for visible defects during the load and packaging process
4. Meets or exceeds production efficiency standards on a regular basis
5. Rotates loading positions as required
6. Participates in team meetings, TPMs and production training
7. Is a positive contributor to all team goals
8. Ensures safety awareness and adherence to all safety policies
9. Assures adherence to SOPs's GMP & ISO policies
10. Properly accounts for time and attendance by entering the correct codes as directed
11. Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed. Job Requirements Qualifications
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Puts success of team above own interests; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone's efforts to succeed; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
2. Applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
3. Meets productivity standards; works quickly; completes work in timely manner.
4. Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
5. Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
6. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to other employees of the organization.
7. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. 8. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Additional Details Work Environment
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & WORK AIDS
1. Personal Computer 2. MS Office Suite
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
1. Inside working conditions. 2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms. 3. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
1. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. 2. Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
3. Visual Acuity: Closely viewing in order to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes. 4. Stand/Reach: Regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms. 5. Lifting: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. How To Apply Amount of Travel No Travel
14 days 7 hours ago
applyPackaging Operator 3rd Owens & Minor, Inc. - Arden, NC, United States
Owens & Minor, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a healthcare logistics company. The company offers supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services; and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies, and devices. Its service portfolio consists of procurement, inventory management, delivery, and sourcing for the healthcare market. The company also provides supplier management, analytics, outsourced resource management, clinical supply management, and business process consulting services; and warehousing and transportation solutions comprising storage, controlled-substance handling, cold-chain. The company delivers its services through fleet of trucks, common carrier, or parcel services. Owens & Minor, Inc. was founded in 1882 and headquartered in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- SR PACKAGING OPERATOR - 3rd shift
- 3rd FAB Machine Operator
- SR PACKAGING OPERATOR - 3rd shift
- Production Tech
View More Jobs in Arden, NC:
- View More Jobs in Arden, NC
- More Packaging Operator 3rd Jobs in Arden, NC
- More Owens & Minor, Inc. Jobs in Arden, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Packaging Operator 3rd Jobs in North Carolina
- More Owens & Minor, Inc. Jobs in North Carolina