PSI StewardTesoro Corporation. - Martinez, CA
Requisition ID: 52782
Oversees data quality and integrity of technical PSI (Process Safety Information). Primary contact for issues related to PSI data, its use, processing and quality. Provides single interface point between Operations, Maintenance and Technical Services MOC (Management of Change) work and approved PSI (Process Safety Information) to insure accuracy of content, consistency in presentation, and troubleshoots data quality and integrity issues.
* Primary quality control source for Technical Services PSI. Tracks status of project MOC impacts to refinery’s PSI documents including, but not limited to: P&IDs (Piping & Instrument Diagrams), PFDs (process flow diagrams), Plot Plans, RIPs (Refinery Interconnecting Piping Diagrams), equipment lists, electrical single lines and electrical area classifications. * Interprets engineering diagrams and utilizes knowledge of process piping and instrumentation to validate system configuration appearing on PSI documentation to ensure conformance with actual field conditions. Verifies field conditions prior to implementing errata corrections to PSI documents in response to refinery departmental requests. * Acts as key steward for PSI files security and organization. Ensures files are accessible for viewing but secured from unauthorized changes. Authorizes end-user access in accordance with established data security policies. * Maintains consistency of PSI content, continuity and presentation. Monitors, investigates and troubleshoots data quality and integrity issues. * Acts as point-of-contact for external engineering consultants regarding refinery PSI production methods and standards. Primary contact for all questions relating to the data, its use, processing and quality. * Oversees network connectivity issues, and Supports refinery IT department during hardware and application upgrades of CAD software and related software that supports the CAD system to ensure minimal impact to Technical Services operations and production. Assists with installation and configuration of desktops, laptops, and printers. * Maintains AutoCAD customization and value-added features set to assure consistent, efficient PSI production and maintenance with refinery and for associated contractors. * Acts as technical lead for training and support of Technical Services designers, and supports Technical Services Department in specialized refinery-wide application (spill drills, audits, etc.) Provides reports to auditors and external regulators to demonstrate accurate PSI administration.
Experience and EDUCATION
* Minimum associates degree in design drafting * Minimum 5 years experience in engineering design discipline (plant/facility design, instrumentation or piping) and as CAD manager/AutoCAD support specialist * Comprehensive understanding of piping and instrumentation field configuration. * Familiarity with industry standard symbology and presentation for PSI documentation. * Advanced knowledge of AutoCad technique, customization and support issues. * Working knowledge of applicable safety, operating and environmental regulations. * Working knowledge of core Technical Services computer applications.
Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with a strategically focused presence in the western United States. Tesoro, through our subsidiaries, owns and operates seven refineries with a combined capacity of over 895,000 barrels per day. Our retail-marketing system includes over 2,400 retail stations under the ARCO®, Shell®, Exxon®, Mobil®, USA Gasoline(tm), Rebel(tm) and Tesoro® brands. Our full-service logistics business, a master limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation as Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP), owns and operates 4,000 miles of crude oil, refined products and natural gas pipelines; 29 crude oil and refined products truck and marine terminals; 15 million barrels of storage capacity; two crude oil rail facilities; and four natural gas processing complexes. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, our operations span 18 states.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
EOE: Race / Sex / Veteran / Disability
Posting Notes: || Martinez || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-RS-1 || |Engineering || 94553 ||
12 days 12 hours ago
applyPSI Steward Tesoro Corporation. - Martinez, CA, United States
As one of the largest independent refiners and marketers of petroleum products in the United States, Tesoro plays an integral role in fueling the communities we serve. We are committed to safe, clean, reliable operations, while creating value for everyone invested in our success. Through our advantaged crude supply and integrated network of refineries, transportation and terminal operations, logistics assets and retail stations, we are intentionally positioned to capitalize on today’s opportunities and tomorrow’s possibilities.
View More Jobs in Martinez, CA:
- View More Jobs in Martinez, CA
- More PSI Steward Jobs in Martinez, CA
- More Hospitality Jobs in Martinez, CA
- More Tesoro Corporation. Jobs in Martinez, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More PSI Steward Jobs in California
- More Hospitality Jobs in Martinez, CA
- More Tesoro Corporation. Jobs in California