Operations TechnicianSentry Insurance Groups - Freeport, IL
Sentry Insurance is seeking an Operations Technician to perform basic operations support duties and processing assistance to underwriting, sales and customers by handling a variety of tasks that support the processing, issuance, and changes of Personal Lines business.
What You'll Do
As an Operations Technician, you will follow established procedures to accurately process policies in a timely manner while developing knowledge of multiple states. In addition, you will:
• Process a variety of additional tasks according to prescribed standards and within established timeframes.
• Enter basic to moderately complex policy endorsements, additions, corrections and deletions.
• Respond to a high volume of telephone inquiries specifically involving personal lines payment and policy change transactions.
• Process a variety of basic tasks initiated electronically, through group mailboxes or paper through the mail.
• Perform a wide range of data entry tasks requiring working knowledge of policy practices and procedures. Become familiar with a variety of multiple data systems and effectively navigates through each.
• Enter basic to moderately complex policy endorsements, additions, corrections, and deletions in the appropriate system of record.
• Check for completeness and accuracy of information of customer and agent requests and seek clarification through phone calls or letters.
• Assist Customer Service by answering and responding to incoming and outgoing phone calls during peak periods.
What it Takes
• High School degree or equivalent work experience
• Related work experience; 1-2 years of prior call center experience with a customer service background
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to handle service needs of producers and customers is required.
• Working knowledge of PC software applications is required.
• Knowledge of Personal Lines operations and business systems beneficial.
• Ability to prioritize work and maintain appropriate service standards.
• Working knowledge of telecommunication systems and call center software
What You'll Receive
Sentry's excellent benefits package is designed to meet today's most important needs. Benefits for full-time Sentry Insurance employees include:
Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar
match on your first eight percent, effective in 2018
Comprehensive paid training
Generous Paid-Time Off Plan
Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
6 days 10 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Sentry Insurance was founded in 1904 by members of the Wisconsin Retail Hardware Association to provide quality insurance for its members. Throughout our more than 100-year history, we’ve protected businesses, families and individuals with Strength, Protection and Vigilance. Sentry provides the coverage our policyholders need, and the service they expect. Our experienced teams of professionals are specially trained in the following ares: Auto Dealerships, Automotive Services, Distributors and Retailers, Electronic Component Manufacturing, Equipment Dealerships, Farm Equipment Manufactures Assoc., Food Processing, Metalworking, Motorsports Dealerships, National Accounts, Plastics and Rubber Goods, Printing, RV and Boat Dealerships, Transportation, Truck and Trailer Dealerships, State Workers’ Comp. Programs, Employee Benefits, Business Life Insurance, Life and Annuity and Motorcycle Insurance. More than 1.1 million policyholders put their trust in Sentry.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Broadband Specialist I
- Histology Technician - Lab
- Food Inspector Slaughter
Mount Morris, IL
- Supervisor Rad Protection
View More Jobs in Freeport, IL:
- View More Jobs in Freeport, IL
- More Operations Technician Jobs in Freeport, IL
- More Sentry Insurance Groups Jobs in Freeport, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Operations Technician Jobs in Illinois
- More Sentry Insurance Groups Jobs in Illinois