Operations ManagerLKQ Corporation - Garner, NC
Job Summary: To develop in every aspect of branch operations for the position of General Manager. This development is to take place in numerous branch locations and sizes in order to obtain thorough understanding.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Train in all aspects of warehouse operations (includes shipping and receiving, cycle counting, warehouse reports, personnel management, pick ticket processing and pulling, driver check in/out, RF processes, warranty/vendor claim bin processes, and warehouse equipment maintenance and upkeep).
2. Train in all aspects of administrative operations (includes A/R reports, postings, RMA & CM processing, deposit reconciliation & preparation, A/P Reports, VIRE, warranty/vendor claim processing, hand pay process, manifest processing).
3. Train in all aspects of sales, customer service, and inside sales responsibilities (includes phone and counter sales, Prelude sales order process and research, product lookup, etc.).
4. Train in all aspects of Sales Process/Customer Service/ISC Responsibilities (phone & counter Sales, Prelude sales order process and research, product look up and research, etc.)
5. Train as necessary in all aspects of production department process.
6. Receive training on outside sales calls and customer relations.
7. Receive training on personnel management.
8. Receive training on ISO, housekeeping audit process (work instructions, training documentation, employee files, new hires process, etc).
9. Receive training on KRONOS timekeeping procedures.
10. Receive training for budget preparation and adherence.
11. Assumes other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required. Manufacturing background is required for branch locations engaged in manufacturing activities. Prior experience that demonstrates effective supervision and leadership skills required.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and able to handle many responsibilities in an organized manner. Able to work under pressure.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly. They must be able to climb ladders, stairs and withstand heights of more than 15 feet. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. 40% overnight travel required. This position requires flexibility to re-locate within the division.
College coursework desired. 2 years automotive industry experience preferred.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
7 days 8 hours ago
applyOperations Manager LKQ Corporation - Garner, NC, United States
LKQ Corporation is the largest nationwide provider of alternative collision replacement parts and a leading provider of recycled engines and transmission and remanufactured engines, all in connection with the repair of automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ also has operations in the United Kingdom, the Benelux, France, Canada, Mexico and Central America. LKQ operates more than 500 facilities, offering its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components and parts to repair automobiles and light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Service Manager
- Automotive Technician - Opportunity to Turn Hours!
View More Jobs in Garner, NC:
- View More Jobs in Garner, NC
- More Operations Manager Jobs in Garner, NC
- More Automotive Jobs in Garner, NC
- More LKQ Corporation Jobs in Garner, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Operations Manager Jobs in North Carolina
- More Automotive Jobs in Garner, NC
- More LKQ Corporation Jobs in North Carolina