Operating Room Materials Manager- RiversideHCA Holdings, Inc - Riverside, CA
♦ Operating Room Materials Manager ♦
THE COMPANY : Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as an Operating Room Materials Manager to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
THE POSITION :
• Seeking a full-time Operating Room Materials Manager who demonstrates passion for running Supply Chain operations in the facility’s operating room suite to include requisitioning, inventory controls, and supply optimization. • Individual who exhibits strong leadership in guiding his/her team with accuracy in case-picking, delivering timely services, and setting high department performance standards. • Successfully manages the Operating Room Meditech supply inventory dictionary and physician preference cards. • Effectively cultivates relationships with physicians, clinicians and hospital vendors.
THE LOCATION :
• Just a 60-90 minute drive to Los Angeles, Disneyland, or Laguna Beach
• The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa- an awe-inspiring Spanish style Mansion
• Riverside Art Museum- including many Hispanic artists and a dinosaur exhibit
• Castle Park Amusement Park- 25 acres of BIG family fun
• San Jacinto Mountains and Joshua Tree National Park
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service). • Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education. • Generous annual incentive bonus program. • Professional growth and advancement. • Network of other highly skilled Operating Room Materials Managers to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
• Graduate from a Surgical Technology program and/or equivalent clinical training. • Minimum of five years relevant clinical and/or materials experience may be substituted for education listed. • Operating Room experience preferred. • Knowledge of SMART procurement system and Meditech software is beneficial.
*Directors & Managers
Operating Room Materials Manager- Riverside
California-Riverside-Riverside Community Hospital
18 days 17 hours ago
HCA Holdings, Inc
applyOperating Room Materials Manager- Riverside HCA Holdings, Inc - Riverside, CA, United States
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Lead Medical Assistant
- Physician Assistant CT Surgery UCM Care Network Kankakee IL
- Manager - Business Services
Rancho Mirage, CA
View More Jobs in Riverside, CA:
- View More Jobs in Riverside, CA
- More Operating Room Materials Manager Riverside Jobs in Riverside, CA
- More Healthcare Jobs in Riverside, CA
- More HCA Holdings, Inc Jobs in Riverside, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Operating Room Materials Manager Riverside Jobs in California
- More Healthcare Jobs in Riverside, CA
- More HCA Holdings, Inc Jobs in California