Network Operations Associate-PiscatawayColgate-Palmolive Company. - Piscataway, NJ
Piscataway, NJ, US
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com
. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com
. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
No Relocation Assistance Offered
The Network Operations Associate is responsible for supporting cross category product sourcing initiatives that include but are not limited to: developing regional product sourcing strategies for existing and new products, driving product simplification, managing regional capacities, seeking savings opportunities in product sourcing help drive regional FTG (Funding the Growth) program and developing supply chain contingency plans for business interruption. This role is also managing E2E KPIs and reporting to senior management
Key interfaces are marketing, manufacturing, CMS, CS&L, R&D and global network operations.
: Support the analysis of sourcing strategy for new product launches and product source changes to deliver lowest cost supply structure while aligning with the commercial needs. This involves direct involvement with sourcing studies and coordinating new product launches to ensure smooth manufacturing startup and timely supply of goods.
- Support efforts in North America formula and packaging harmonization / standardization to reduce costs and improve factory flexibility and service.
– Work closely with both Category NetOPs and Manufacturing Site Leaders Operations to define plant capacity to meet product demand and elevate challenges to senior management in the short and midterm to support budgeted volumes.
– Work to develop and implement contingency plans for North America plants an that is actionable in case of a catastrophic event and interruption in the supply chain.
- Identify savings opportunities through product sourcing and simplification initiatives. Work closely with key functional project leaders (Technical, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics, Packaging, Finance and Marketing) to ensure savings programs are implemented on time and that savings are captured and reported correctly.
Bachelor's degree in a technical field ( Engineering, Logistics, Procurement, R&D or related).
5 years of Supply Chain experience with focus in manufacturing, logistics, procurement, engineering and/or product development.
Experience working in a manufacturing plant.
Experience working in packaging, planning or procurement.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:
Operations Manager, Network, Engineer, Logistics, Operations, Technology, Engineering
Apply now »
84 days 20 hours ago
applyNetwork Operations Associate-Piscataway Colgate-Palmolive Company. - Piscataway, NJ, United States
Colgate-Palmolive Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets consumer products worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Oral, Personal and Home Care; and Pet Nutrition. It offers oral care products, including toothpastes, toothbrushes, and mouthwashes, as well as dental floss and pharmaceutical products for dentists and other oral health professionals; personal care products comprising liquid hand soaps, shower gels, bar soaps, deodorants, antiperspirants, shampoos, and conditioners; and home care products, such as dishwashing liquids, laundry and dishwashing detergents, household cleaners, oil soaps, bleaches, and fabric conditioners. The company also offers pet nutrition products for everyday nutritional needs; a range of therapeutic products to manage disease conditions; and various products with natural ingredients. Its principal trademarks include Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Toms of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hills Science Diet, Hills Prescription Diet, and Hills Ideal Balance. The company markets its pet nutrition products for dogs and cats through pet supply retailers and veterinarians. Colgate-Palmolive Company was founded in 1806 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Level 1 NOC Engineer
View More Jobs in Piscataway, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Piscataway, NJ
- More Network Operations Associate Piscataway Jobs in Piscataway, NJ
- More Engineering Jobs in Piscataway, NJ
- More Colgate-Palmolive Company. Jobs in Piscataway, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Network Operations Associate Piscataway Jobs in New Jersey
- More Engineering Jobs in Piscataway, NJ
- More Colgate-Palmolive Company. Jobs in New Jersey