.Net DeveloperCognizant - Saint Paul, MN
· Work directly with client stakeholders during all phases.
· Architectural review of existing applications and propose improvements.
· Hands-on development work - design, development and unit testing.
· Coach development teams on best practices / patterns and help in adopting them
· Work in onshore-offshore model.
· Perform code reviews (existing code peer review).
· Work in Agile development model.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
** Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
· C# / .NET.
· ASP.NET MVC 4/5 / Core
· Windows Forms / WPF
· Web API / WCF
· Entity Framework 5/6
· Unit Testing
· Sound knowledge of design patterns
· SQL Server
· Nservice Bus
· Continuous Integration / Delivery
· Version Control (TFS, GIT etc)
· Application framework development
· Domain Driven Design Pattern
· Cloud native architecture
· Microservice architecture
· Manufacturing domain exposure is plus
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
6 days 12 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 260, 200 employees as of December 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- .NET Developer
- Job Opening: .Net Developer, Minneapolis MN
- .Net Developer
- Remote Senior Backend Net Developer
- . Net Software Engineer
View More Jobs in Saint Paul, MN:
- View More Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More .Net Developer Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More IT Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Cognizant Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More .Net Developer Jobs in Minnesota
- More IT Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Cognizant Jobs in Minnesota