NYM Assurance Talent/Deployment Senior Associate - TMTPwC - China - New York City, NY
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide values and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace. Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
The Firm provides HC support to our staff in the field through a Market/team structure. Each of the 10 Markets has a Market People Leader (MPL) leading the Market and supporting HR staff in Advisory, Tax, Assurance, and IFS. In addition, the teams are comprised of Market People Leader Senior Associate, Talent Consultants, Deployment Consultants, the Talent Acquisition team, and the Office of Diversity to serve that market and/or team.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in Human Capital strategies for Market Line of Service teams, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- Human Capital policy interpretation, metrics, sourcing, coaching and development, talent management, performance management and employee relations;
- Human Capital strategies, goals and critical achievement targets;
- Staffing data analysis, utilization, and forecasting; and,
- Succession plan development and implementation.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success, in the implementation of Human Capital operational support to Market Line of Service teams, preferable for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- Teaming and multitasking in a collaborative environment;
- Building and maintaining relationships;
- Interpreting and communicating HC policies and guidance;
- Participating in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires, transferees, and international secondees;
- Conducting root cause analyses and developing action plans based on findings;
- Solving problems, prioritizing tasks, independently making decisions, and/or escalating and consulting with the Market People Leader on more challenging issues;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently, to and/or for all levels of internal staff and management; and,
- Delivering timely and constructive feedback as well as coaching others to do the same.
This role is required to be in the NYC office 3 days per week or more as business dictates.
4 days 16 hours ago
applyNYM Assurance Talent/Deployment Senior Associate - TMT PwC - China - New York City, NY, United States
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More NYM Assurance Talent Deployment Senior Associate TMT Jobs in New York City, NY
- More HR Jobs in New York City, NY
- More PwC - China Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More NYM Assurance Talent Deployment Senior Associate TMT Jobs in New York
- More HR Jobs in New York City, NY
- More PwC - China Jobs in New York