NDT Level IIIAllegheny Technologies Incorporated. - Cudahy, WI
ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Magnetic Particle and Penetrant Level III at our Cudahy, WI plant.
This position is responsible for the compliance to all customer and NADCAP nondestructive testing requirements for ultrasonic, magnetic particle, fluorescent penetrant at ATI Forged Products Cudahy Operations. This position would also be responsible as a Magnetic Particle and Penetrant Level III for our customers.
Position responsibilities include:
* Schedule and monitor review of nondestructive testing specifications/requirements
* Customer liaison to represent ATI Forged Products Cudahy Operations in audits, problem resolution, and customer and government witness program
* Be the primary technical contact for all NADCAP NDT
* Supervise and administer the training and certification programs for NDT technical personnel
* Responsible for Level II examinations, supporting customer and 3rd party audits including NADCAP and ISO9001
* Other job duties as assigned
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Position requires an intimate working knowledge of principles, theory, and practical application of nondestructive inspection
* Individual must have ANST Level III Magnetic Particle and Penetrant certification experience or a Level II with a minimum of 4 years of experience Magnetic Particle and Penetrant product as a Level II and be willing to become ASNT Level III certified
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
4 days 17 hours ago
applyNDT Level III Allegheny Technologies Incorporated. - Cudahy, WI, United States
ATI seeks to be the world's best specialty materials and components company by providing our customers with unmatched product breadth, unparalleled technical depth and unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities that solve their most difficult challenges.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Lead NDT Technician
- NDT Technician
West Des Moines, IA
- NDT Surveillance Inspector (Part-Time)
- Engineer - NDT
View More Jobs in Cudahy, WI:
- View More Jobs in Cudahy, WI
- More NDT Level III Jobs in Cudahy, WI
- More Allegheny Technologies Incorporated. Jobs in Cudahy, WI
View More Jobs in Wisconsin:
- View More Jobs in Wisconsin
- More NDT Level III Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Allegheny Technologies Incorporated. Jobs in Wisconsin