NA Marketplace Operations Portfolio & Strategy ManagerNike, Inc - Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That's no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike's supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike's always-changing consumer needs.
As the Manager of Strategy and Portfolio Management for North America Marketplace Operations, you will lead and enhance strategy development, strategy deployment and portfolio management for a division that supports supply chain functions across Nike's North America businesses, Direct and wholesale. You will participate in evolving Nike's North America MPO capabilities while supporting a diverse set of stakeholders through organizational skills, strategy development and communication skills, and project management and process improvement expertise.
You will develop an aligned project roadmap. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that our portfolio of projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders.
Lead and enhance strategy deployment and portfolio management, including:
• Drive development of the NA MPO strategic plan and three-year roadmap
• Ensure NA MPO strategy development timelines are in synch with partners (NASC, NA Direct, Global MPO)
• Ensure alignment between MPO Strategic Plan, business development plans and cross-functional and cross-geo strategic plans
• Optimize communication efforts focusing on essential information and right audience and prepare/communicate relevant summaries of business results
• Ensure quarterly status updates are collected and communicated effectively to partners
• Leverage visual story-telling to effectively communicate strategies and status
• Lead resource planning for NA MPO initiatives and integrate that visibility into NASC
• Lead facilitation of the 3-year roadmap, CSR and RTP processes
• Develop and align Portfolio roadmap
• Drive weekly and monthly portfolio reporting
• Portfolio budget development and management
• Support / encourage / celebrate lean initiatives and methodologies
• Represent NA MPO in cross-functional meetings as needed•
• Drive, coordinate and facilitate monthly/quarterly business meetings (e.g. All Hands, QBRs, etc.) for Direct and wholesale teams
• Drive Learning and Development plans for the NA MPO organization including train the trainer
• Provide facilitation for process workshops and portfolio meetings
• Coach direct report(s), support development and provide significant input into hiring decisions, performance management recognition and awards.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance or a related field
• Minimum of 5-7 years supply chain-related work experience
• Experience within retail environments is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior leaders
• Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
• Strategic thinking, planning and implementation supporting Nike and Accounts' long-term business goals
• Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
• Ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
• The ability to manage employees and set individual goals that link to departmental priorities
• The ability to coach staff, support development, makes hiring decisions, and drive performance management, recognition and rewards
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
8 days 15 hours ago
applyNA Marketplace Operations Portfolio & Strategy Manager Nike, Inc - Beaverton, OR, United States
NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in seven categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, NIKE sportswear, and action sports Under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. It also markets products designed for kids, as well as for other athletic and recreational uses, such as baseball, cricket, golf, lacrosse, outdoor activities, football, tennis, volleyball, walking, and wrestling. The company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Customer Category Manager - Confections
View More Jobs in Beaverton, OR:
- View More Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More NA Marketplace Operations Portfolio Strategy Manager Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Retail Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Beaverton, OR
View More Jobs in Oregon:
- View More Jobs in Oregon
- More NA Marketplace Operations Portfolio Strategy Manager Jobs in Oregon
- More Retail Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Oregon