Motorcycle Account Specialist (Central or Southern US)Sentry Insurance Groups
Sentry Insurance is looking for an energetic, self-starter who is highly motivated and has strong organizational skills to join our Motorcycle Team. This unit focuses on building and maintaining strong relationships with motorcycle dealers within a defined territory. This position will manage a large geographic territory and will be staffed in the central or southern United States.
What You'll Do
As a Motorcycle Account Specialist, you will contribute to profitable premium growth by increasing motorcycle dealer engagement with our motorcycle insurance product. To do this, you will coordinate and lead motorcycle dealership: training, relationship management, complaint handling, prospecting and communication within your territory. In addition, you’ll:
• Provide product expertise and lead product and system training efforts for dealerships
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with motorcycle dealerships at all levels
• Develop new, and enhance existing dealership premium sources to achieve sales and premium objectives
• Promote product and brand at assigned motorcycle events, working directly with consumers.
• Identify, create and execute branding opportunities at the dealership level
• Provide product management recommendations based on specific feedback from dealerships, affinity partners, and based upon industry knowledge.
What it Takes
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Related work experience in the insurance industry, with familiarity of Motorcycle dealership operations and departments
• An active P&C Insurance license, OR the ability to obtain and maintain required state licensing
• Knowledge or experience with motorcycles is preferred
• Effective human relations and communication skills to communicate with dealers and potential/existing customers
• Ability to meet travel requirements of the job which can range from 50% - 75%
• Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and valid driver’s license
What You'll Receive
Sentry's excellent benefits package is designed to meet today's most important needs. Benefits for full-time Sentry Insurance employees include:
Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar
match on your first eight percent, effective in 2018
Comprehensive paid training
Generous Paid-Time Off Plan
Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
11 days 11 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Sentry Insurance was founded in 1904 by members of the Wisconsin Retail Hardware Association to provide quality insurance for its members. Throughout our more than 100-year history, we’ve protected businesses, families and individuals with Strength, Protection and Vigilance. Sentry provides the coverage our policyholders need, and the service they expect. Our experienced teams of professionals are specially trained in the following ares: Auto Dealerships, Automotive Services, Distributors and Retailers, Electronic Component Manufacturing, Equipment Dealerships, Farm Equipment Manufactures Assoc., Food Processing, Metalworking, Motorsports Dealerships, National Accounts, Plastics and Rubber Goods, Printing, RV and Boat Dealerships, Transportation, Truck and Trailer Dealerships, State Workers’ Comp. Programs, Employee Benefits, Business Life Insurance, Life and Annuity and Motorcycle Insurance. More than 1.1 million policyholders put their trust in Sentry.