Mortgage Relationship ManagerMorgan Stanley - Dallas, TX
Mortgage Relationship Manager','3100030','Dec 20, 2017','Americas-United States of America-Texas-Dallas','High School Diploma/GED','High School Diploma/GED','Private Banking','Full Time','Full Time','Assistant Vice President','Assistant Vice President','!*!Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management, and Asset Management. Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial advice and services to its clients including brokerage, investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit & lending, deposits & cash management, annuities, insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association (“MSPBNA”) offers banking and credit products and services, including securities-based lending, mortgage loans and home equity lines of credit primarily to Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s high net worth clients.
MSPBNA is seeking to hire multiple candidates for the position of Mortgage Relationship Manager. This role will act as the single point of contact for clients, Financial Advisors and Personal Bankers throughout the home loans mortgage origination cycle (application to funding).
• Ability to work as part of team within a geographic complex/branch coverage model.• Assist in the design and development of fulfillment operations, documenting procedures, testing, training and recruitment efforts. • Identify operational inefficiencies that arise as part of the team dynamic and suggest process improvements. • Ability to multi task while balancing a pipeline and client escalations. • Sole point of contact for clients, Financial Advisors and Private Bankers post Intent to Proceed Acknowledgement.• Act as the escalation point for issues involving Private Bankers, Financial Advisors and internal Morgan Stanley associates. • Act as the escalation point for issues involving client experience and provide timely solutions.• Oversee management for pipeline of loans in fulfillment.
• Manage and negotiate counter offers when needed.• Coordinate with external teams to complete fulfillment and ensure timely closings. • Accountable for satisfaction of conditions for underwriting approval and product/pricing negotiations as necessary.• Ensure compliance with all policies and regulations. • Reports to Mortgage Relationship Supervisor.
• 4-8 years of retail mortgage originations experience (Operations/Fulfillment or Sales).• Experience in Client Relationship Management roles. • Proven track record in quality loan production while maintaining a large client base.• Underwriting experience preferred.• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Has to be eligible for employment with an FDIC-insured institution and able to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (“NMLS”) as a mortgage loan originator. • Deep knowledge of mortgage products and extensive client service experience. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.• Ability to manage time, prioritize and plan accordingly. • Proactively manage loan escalations as needed to ensure a timely resolution while providing an enhanced client experience.• Aspects of the job will contain a variety of systems to operate for accurate reporting and tracking.• Understanding and knowledge of call center operations best practices.• Proven ability to meet individual and organizational goals within a production environment• Outstanding written, verbal, and analytical skills.
','Mortgage Relationship Manager
13 days 9 hours ago
applyMortgage Relationship Manager Morgan Stanley - Dallas, TX, United States
Morgan Stanley, a financial holding company, provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. The companys Institutional Securities segment offers financial advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, recapitalizations, spin-offs, exchange offers, leveraged buyouts, takeover defenses, and shareholder relations, as well as provides capital raising and corporate lending services. This segment is also engaged in sales, trading, financing, and market-making activities, including institutional equity, fixed income and commodities, research, and investment activities, as well as offers financing services, such as prime brokerage, consolidated clearance, settlement, custody, financing, and portfolio reporting services. Its Wealth Management segment provides brokerage and investment advisory services covering various types of investments comprising equities, options, futures, foreign currencies, precious metals, fixed income securities, mutual funds, structured products, alternative investments, unit investment trusts, managed futures, separately managed accounts, and mutual fund asset allocation programs. This segment also offers education savings programs, financial and wealth planning services, annuity and other insurance products, cash management services, trust and fiduciary services, retirement solutions, and credit and other lending products, as well as fixed income principal trading services. The companys Investment Management segment provides alternative investment products, such as hedge funds, private equity and real estate funds, and portable alpha strategies to institutional and intermediary channels, and high net worth clients, as well as is involved in real estate investing and merchant banking businesses. Morgan Stanley was founded in 1935 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Retail Branch Manager - Mansfield
- Retail Branch Manager - Sublett
- Bilingual Store Manager
- Relationship Banker - Midlothian - Midlothian, TX
- Bilingual Store Manager
View More Jobs in Dallas, TX:
- View More Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Mortgage Relationship Manager Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Retail Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Morgan Stanley Jobs in Dallas, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Mortgage Relationship Manager Jobs in Texas
- More Retail Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Morgan Stanley Jobs in Texas