Mortgage Collections Dialer ManagerPHH Corporation - Maine, ME
Requisition Number 18-0049
Date Posted 4/24/2018
Title Mortgage Collections Dialer Manager
City Mount Laurel
Description Position Summary
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Partner with Stakeholders including various business leaders/dialer end users, clients/investors, and vendors to ensure business objectives and SLAs related to the collection operation are achieved.
- Plan and facilitate strategy meetings and ensure meeting minutes and action items are distributed timely
- Actively participate as core member on all projects related to the collection dialer and technology strategic operations
- Responsible for identifying and reducing costs, maintaining dialer and technology related compliance and reducing or eliminating risk where possible through the evaluation of current business methods and processes, analysis, trending, control implementation, and the promotion of technological resources.
- Lead the process of documenting current collection technology and strategy processes and ensure the same for new or modified processes.
- Prepare impact analysis identifying how change will impact policies, procedures, people and systems
- Perform operational risk assessment at initial change review and pre-implementation release to identify potential risks and anticipated points for resistance and develop recommendations to mitigate and address concerns
- Develop and maintain detailed projected plans and issues logs; routinely providing updates to the department manager on technical issues, plans and directions
- Coordinates and performs user acceptance testing by developing and maintaining test strategies/plans and testing results
- Responsible for analyzing department and end user reporting needs, supporting requirement documentation and report development and coordinating and performing user acceptance testing by developing and maintaining test strategies/plans and testing results
- Subject Matter Expert on the LiveVox dialing platform and daily download file, query tools, daily operational process, and end user tools
- Assists in the development of training initiatives and provides support to various mortgage servicing departments/end users of the LiveVox dialing platform
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years experience in dialer management and/or collection call center operations preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a leader in dialer management and/or collection call center operations required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Well organized, with an attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet stringent timelines
- Strong knowledge of dialer operations and collections call center principles and practices
- Ability to lead a team or key end users located in multiple sites
- Ability to think strategically
- Collaborative, with an ability to gain consensus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Core Leadership Behaviors
Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
- Demonstrates integrity and keeps promises (do what you say you will do)
- Treats everyone with respect and dignity; builds trust within and outside the organization
- Confronts issues at the source of the conflict
- Demonstrates an unyielding commitment to compliance and does what is right for PHH
- Proactively and professionally communicates relevant information to others
Builds Strong Working Relationships
- Builds productive and collaborative working relationships based on mutual trust
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to build relationships to help achieve business goals
- Solicits, takes into consideration and appropriately incorporates perspectives from others
Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
- Assumes personal ownership for performance
- Delivers on promised end-results, overcomes obstacles and ensures closure is achieved
- Demonstrates speed, quality of execution and an unyielding commitment to a zero defect culture
- Proactively anticipates situations that require a plan of action; identifies critical issues and escalates appropriately
Customer Focus/External Focus
- Advocates for the customer as the top priority and is passionate about customer needs
- Works collaboratively with customers to solve problems and address underlying needs
- Takes accountability for customer satisfaction
- Intermediate to Advance skills with Access and query building software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) experienced, preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Visual Basic or other programming languages preferred
- Knowledge of SQL
- Any other requirements an ideal applicant needs to have that is not covered by the other subheadings
- 8:30 - 5:00 M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
22 days 22 hours ago
applyMortgage Collections Dialer Manager PHH Corporation - Maine, ME, United States
PHH Corporation (NYSE: PHH) was founded in 1946 by Duane Peterson, Harley Howell and Richard Heather. For over 60 years, PHH Corporation has helped our clients improve their business through outsourcing. We deliver world-class outsourcing solutions to our clients through our subsidiaries, PHH Mortgage and PHH Arval
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Account Resolution Specialist 3--Education Financial Service...
Salt Lake City, UT
- Collections Representative
- Collections Supervisor
- Collections Specialist - Oklahoma City, OK
- Account Resolution Specilaist 3
West Des Moines, IA
View More Jobs in Maine, ME:
- View More Jobs in Maine, ME
- More Mortgage Collections Dialer Manager Jobs in Maine, ME
- More Accounting Jobs in Maine, ME
- More PHH Corporation Jobs in Maine, ME
View More Jobs in Maine:
- View More Jobs in Maine
- More Mortgage Collections Dialer Manager Jobs in Maine
- More Accounting Jobs in Maine, ME
- More PHH Corporation Jobs in Maine