Middleware & DevOps Systems AdministratorTTI, Inc. - Fort Worth, TX
TTI is seeking a Middleware and DevOps Systems Administrator. The Middleware and DevOps Systems Administrator is responsible for the design, configuration, integration, installation, maintenance and establishing process for Middleware systems and DevOps tools on Windows and Unix platforms. This role will serve as technology subject matter expert while supporting the implementation of business solutions across the enterprise.
Installs, configures, integrates, maintains and troubleshoots Middleware tools, i.e WebSphere Application server, WebSphere/ActiveMQ server, CTG, Jboss EAP, Jetty, Tomcat, Apache HTTP server and IIS environments on Windows and Unix platforms.
Establish workflows, automate and troubleshoot code deployment and release process using DevOps tools such (Jenkins, Maven, GIT, uDeploy, Nexus, Sonar etc) and scripting languages (Shell scripting, Python, Powershell, etc.)
Provides technical support to the application developers for the development, QA and production environments for a variety of business systems.
Interfaces and assists the development teams and other IT groups to gather the infrastructure and middleware requirements in the analysis, design and deployment of business solutions that utilize the Middleware platforms and automate systems using DevOps.
Serves as a liaison between the development teams and Infrastructure teams as it relates to the web based applications.
Effectively maintains all application servers by performing maintenance to include patching and upgrades as necessary.
Ensures application server security integrity by reviewing and implementing policies within the system.
Monitors availability of the application servers and optimizes configurations to provide appropriate performance and availability.
Develops and sets standards for supporting Middleware and DevOps.
Rotating On-Call for Production support.
Mentors less experienced team members.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science plus six years related IT experience; or equivalent combination of education or experience preferred.
6 years of Experience in Middleware servers – WebSphere Application server, WebSphere/ActiveMQ, CTG, JBoss EAP, Jetty, Apache Tomcat and HTTP Server, IIS server
3 years Experience in DevOps tools – Jenkins, Maven, Ant, GIT, SVN, uDeploy etc
Experience with general web technologies (webservers, load balancers, databases, ldap, http protocol, JAVA, html, SSL etc). General scripting or coding experience. Experience with DevOps tools and technologies. JVM experience with performance tuning, troubleshooting, general design principals. Integrating application servers and MQ. Developing, testing and maintaining business continuity strategies relating to the application server environment.
Experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
· Experience in Websphere Application Server and WebSphere/ActiveMQ.
· Experience in JBoss EAP.
· Experience in Apache Tomcat and Apache HTTP Server.
· Experience in Jenkins and GIT
· Experience in UNIX and Windows OS for troubleshooting.
· Experience in Scripting (Shell, Jython, Powershell etc).
· Knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, JMS programming.
· Knowledge of Content Management, like Adobe Experience Manager, a plus.
· Knowledge of Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure) and Containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) a plus.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability.
· Strong attention to detail skills.
Demonstrated ability to work in teams with a collaborative interpersonal style.
· Good verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively document procedures.
· Ability to work weekends and after business hours.
· Possess accurate keyboarding proficiency.
· Must have the ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
· Exhibit manual dexterity to dial a telephone, to enter data into a computer terminal; to perceive and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids.
· Detect and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone; converse in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in person and on the telephone; ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2 days 22 hours ago
applyMiddleware & DevOps Systems Administrator TTI, Inc. - Fort Worth, TX, United States
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, TTI, Inc. celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2011 as the world’s leading authorized distributor specialist offering passive, connector, electromechanical and discrete components. TTI’s extensive product line and supply chain solutions have made the company the distributor of choice for industrial, military, aerospace and consumer electronic manufacturers worldwide.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Tibco Administrator
View More Jobs in Fort Worth, TX:
- View More Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More Middleware DevOps Systems Administrator Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More IT Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More TTI, Inc. Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Middleware DevOps Systems Administrator Jobs in Texas
- More IT Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More TTI, Inc. Jobs in Texas