Mgr I-Supply Chain-Distribution and Logistics-All but PRBaxter. - Round Lake, IL
Mgr I-Supply Chain-Distribution and Logistics-All but PR','180009PG','!*!Summary
Provides advanced analytical support to the operations function under minimal supervision. Proactively participates in processes and makes recommendations for system refinements within the operations function. Serves as a consultant for general process improvements, such as system upgrades. Usually has budget management responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
1. Analyzes production, inventory control, distribution, cost analysis, finance, marketing, human resources, and/or a variety of other business and technical problems to make decisions or recommendations on improved programs.
2. Determines techniques to improve the basis for decision-making, policy construction, and program design and execution. May conduct workflow analysis to aid in decision-making.
3. Assesses project/management issues and develops resolutions in order to meet objectives, which may include quality, customer satisfaction, productivity and costs.
4. Identifies and resolves complex problems with little or no supervision or conference with a supervisor.
5. Responds to customer and/or management questions and problems related to projects/programs/policies, etc.
6. May monitor the progress of the process and system project(s) and act as a liaison between the project manager, project team, and line management.
7. Works closely with other functions to represent the business needs of the operations function.
8. Represents the operation function in the area of information technology and systems. Assists in the determination of system requirements.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and can work with an appreciable amount of latitude. Good planning and project management skills. Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management and employees within the company. Must be able to work within a team environment. Must have strong systems/applications and functional systems knowledge. Possess a broad knowledge of business operations (principles, practices and procedures).
Education and/or Experience.
Bachelor's degree required. Minimum of three to five years professional experience required. Previous database management experience preferred. General knowledge of information systems and technology required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the LawEEO is the law - Poster SupplementPay Transparency Policy
Reasonable AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.','Supply Chain','United States of America-Illinois-Round Lake','','Global Operations - Supply Chain','Full-time','Mgr I-Supply Chain-Distribution and Logistics-All but PR
12 days 12 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX), through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide. Baxter had 2013 sales of $15.3 billion and has approximately 61,500 employees.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Director, Distribution Center Operations / Pleasant Prairie ...
Pleasant Prairie, WI
View More Jobs in Round Lake, IL:
- View More Jobs in Round Lake, IL
- More Mgr I Supply Chain Distribution and Logistics All but PR Jobs in Round Lake, IL
- More Logistics Jobs in Round Lake, IL
- More Baxter. Jobs in Round Lake, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Mgr I Supply Chain Distribution and Logistics All but PR Jobs in Illinois
- More Logistics Jobs in Round Lake, IL
- More Baxter. Jobs in Illinois