Measurement AnalystTesoro Corporation. - Denver, CO
Requisition ID: 62284
Responsible for computer-based measurement systems data management. Requires a high level of accuracy and responsibility in the compilation, review, and transfer of EFM and other measurement data from receipt and delivery measurement points. Under direct supervision, uses judgment to analyze and identify volume and gas quality discrepancies. Verifies the accuracy of volume and quality data before it is used for financial reporting. Maintains Sarbanes-Oxley documentation that is subject to internal and external audit. Provides input on decisions and is considered to be a competent, qualified, entry level member of the gas measurement team.
* Compiles, edits and balances monthly volumetric. * Transmits volumes to various internal and external sources * Troubleshoots measurement deficiencies with supervisor, field personnel, and accounting groups. * Sets up new meter stations in measurement calculation system to insure volumes are calculated in accordance to contractual and industry guidelines. * Determines the appropriate placement of new and existing meters in physical flow balances. Files documents. * Develops a working knowledge and understanding of gas measurement. Resolves measurement and quality exceptions in the exception resolver.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum High School diploma or GED required. Accounting or business degree preferred. * Previous field measurement or data systems measurement experience preferred * Basic Excel spreadsheet applications including both mathematical and functionality formulas, multi-page workbooks, some experience with Microsoft Word is preferred. * Strong math and analytical abilities, ten-key by touch. * Excellent communication skills including listening and comprehension are required. * Organized and deadline oriented with flexibility to multitask. * Must be comfortable with questioning all issues that are not understood. * A willingness to learn and grow with the position is essential. * Must be able to work well in a close team environment.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Denver || Colorado || United States (US) || SF:LI-JC-1 || |Logistics; Other Corporate Functions || 80202 ||
60 days 22 hours ago
applyMeasurement Analyst Tesoro Corporation. - Denver, CO, United States
As one of the largest independent refiners and marketers of petroleum products in the United States, Tesoro plays an integral role in fueling the communities we serve. We are committed to safe, clean, reliable operations, while creating value for everyone invested in our success. Through our advantaged crude supply and integrated network of refineries, transportation and terminal operations, logistics assets and retail stations, we are intentionally positioned to capitalize on today’s opportunities and tomorrow’s possibilities.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr. Budget Data Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Sr. Mgr Planning
Greenwood Village, CO
- Credit Balance Analyst
View More Jobs in Denver, CO:
- View More Jobs in Denver, CO
- More Measurement Analyst Jobs in Denver, CO
- More Accounting Jobs in Denver, CO
- More Tesoro Corporation. Jobs in Denver, CO
View More Jobs in Colorado:
- View More Jobs in Colorado
- More Measurement Analyst Jobs in Colorado
- More Accounting Jobs in Denver, CO
- More Tesoro Corporation. Jobs in Colorado