Materials Coordinator - Archdale, NCHubbell Inc - Archdale, NC
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
Posting Address\rHubbell Industrial Controls, Inc.
4301 Cheyenne Drive, Archdale, NC 27263
\rPosition Overview\rHubbell Industrial Controls located in Archdale, NC is seeking to fill a Materials Coordinator. This
position will analyze and purchase required items through cost saving and inventory control strategies as well
as increased quality and delivery standards.
\rDuties and Responsibilities\rResponsibilities
1) Purchase items required from approved requisitions and MRP demand.
• Issue all intercompany PO’s to Gleason Reel.
• Generate purchase orders for OSP materials.
• Seek to reduce costs by competitive purchasing techniques and negotiating skills.
• Ensure items purchased match requirements of each purchase order.
• Locate and qualify vendors.
• Expedite procured material to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders and commitments.
2) Maintain assigned purchasing and production/backlog reports.
3) Work with accounting and vendors to resolve invoicing discrepancies.
4) Perform other duties as assigned.
\rSkills and Experience\rQualifications:
• Two to four year college degree in Procurement or equivalent field preferred.
• 2-3 years previous purchasing experience desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
• SAP or other MRP systems experience desired.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated and ability to work independently.
• Attentive to details and accuracy.
\rEducation\rAssociates Degree in Business\rBachelors Degree in Business\r\r
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
12 days 16 hours ago
applyMaterials Coordinator - Archdale, NC Hubbell Inc - Archdale, NC, United States
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2012 revenues of $3.0 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East. The corporate headquarters is located in Shelton, CT.
View More Jobs in Archdale, NC:
- View More Jobs in Archdale, NC
- More Materials Coordinator Archdale NC Jobs in Archdale, NC
- More Hubbell Inc Jobs in Archdale, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Materials Coordinator Archdale NC Jobs in North Carolina
- More Hubbell Inc Jobs in North Carolina