Marketing Strategy ManagerAmeriprise Financial, Inc. - Minneapolis, MN
Ameriprise Financial, with more than 19,000 employees and advisors and $797 billion in owned, managed and administered assets, is one of the nation’s leading financial planning and financial solutions companies. Through its nationwide network of ~10,000 financial advisors, Ameriprise Financial helps clients achieve their financial goals by building long term relationships based on trusted, knowledgeable advice. The company specializes in meeting the retirement-related financial needs of the mass affluent and affluent segments, each with investable assets exceeding $500,000. Ameriprise provides insurance and annuities products and services in the U.S. through its RiverSource subsidiary and asset management products in the U.S through Columbia Management and in Europe and Asia through Threadneedle Asset Management, Limited.
Ameriprise currently holds a top ten market position in key domestic business segments:
#1 in Financial Planning
#2 Mutual Fund Advisory Wrap Program
#5 Largest Advisor Force
#10 Variable Annuities
#11 Long Term Mutual Fund Assets
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2015 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
This role will play an important part in supporting strategy development and implementation for Ameriprise marketing and field sales organizations. This individual will help develop strategies across a range of high-priority initiatives in the broker-dealer and ensure that our strategic work is effectively implemented across the organization, including maximizing uptake with our 10,000 financial advisors. This role requires strategic thinking, strong communications skills and the ability to work with and coordinate the actions of leaders both within and outside of Marketing.
The individual in this position will report to the Senior Director, Marketing Strategy.
• Work with Senior Director of Strategy and colleagues in marketing and across the broker-dealer to support development of marketing strategies and client and field engagement across the Ameriprise broker-dealer. These strategies focus on client acquisition, deepening and retention and include developing and managing the prospect and client experience as well as client and advisor marketing initiatives supporting our client segmentation.
o Plan, coordinate, and administer key tasks in support of support of work toward development of recommendations on key elements of strategy
o Draft and prepare meeting and work session agendas, status updates, presentations and other communications, generally directed toward leaders (including SVP/Executive Leader Offices) and management groups.
o Oversee project work as requested.
o Arrange business events as requested.
o Work with insights and analytics teams to develop research to support marketing strategies
o Work closely with the field sales organization to develop and execute implementation plans for marketing programs and initiatives.
o Work with finance and analytics areas to define and monitor key metrics for key strategies.
o Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Strong analytical, judgment and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated expertise in strategic thinking combined with ability to coordinate multiple work streams across large, matrixed organizations
• Strong communication (verbal and written), presentation, and organization skills and ability to work across all levels of the organization.
• Proven project management skills with strong organizational skills. Strong attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met and work product is accurate.
• Strong relationship skills; ability to build and maintain collaborative partnerships and influence stakeholders
• Knowledge of marketing, communications, and community relations
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with undefined processes, tight deadlines and frequently changing priorities.
• 3 years of relevant work experience
• Ability to work independently and as part of team
• MBA or other advanced degree
• Experience working at a business consulting firm
• Understanding of various facets of the Ameriprise organization
Apply for this job at http://ameriprise.contacthr.com/58156479
View More Ameriprise Jobs
9 days 1 hour ago
applyMarketing Strategy Manager Ameriprise Financial, Inc. - Minneapolis, MN, United States
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Post-it® Brand Marketing Manager, 3M Consumer Busness Group ...
- Sr Biopharmaceutical Representative - Cardiovascular, Minnea...
Saint Paul, MN
- Senior Marketing Research Analyst Intern - Minnetonka, MN
- Director Marketing, Customer Solutions, Patient Monitoring &...
Mounds View, MN
- Sales & Marketing Operations Manager
Saint Paul, MN
View More Jobs in Minneapolis, MN:
- View More Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- More Marketing Strategy Manager Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- More Marketing Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More Marketing Strategy Manager Jobs in Minnesota
- More Marketing Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Minnesota