Marketing Representative JobGreat West Casualty Company - Arlington, TX
Great West Casualty Company is looking for a highly motivated individual who is a self-starter and who is passionate about developing and sustaining strong relationships with our regional and agency business partners. This position is responsible for assuring that the business plans and goals are met through focused marketing efforts.
As a Marketing Representative you will:
* Assist in setting production goals and review progress quarterly with agencies and business partners.
* Facilitate problem resolution and training for agency personnel as pertains to Great West's products, services, and processes.
* Partner with corporate marketing to coordinate regional agent meetings, agent council, and educational seminars.
* Assist in conducting market share analysis, projections, and identifying potential agencies.
* Develop relationships with outside associations and groups (State Trucking Associations).
To be considered for this position you will need or have:
* Bachelor's degree.
* 4yrs experience in sales or marketing/agency, underwriting, safety, claims or other related functional area.
* Insurance designations are a plus.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Able to work independently and have strong time management skills.
* Highly organized and a goal setter.
* Willing to travel 85% of the time (up to 3-4 days a week away from home).
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry while demonstrating outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to be one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies with five offices serving customers in over 40 states. If you are someone whose passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* A formal Management Development Program.
* Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
* Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
* Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (e.g. Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
* Support of ahealthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Great West Casualty Company
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
16 days 22 hours ago
applyMarketing Representative Job Great West Casualty Company - Arlington, TX, United States
Great West Casualty Company specializes in truck insurance products and services. Our company was founded on a service philosophy over 50 years ago, and today our goal of meeting our customers' changing needs has not changed. Our mission is to be "the" premier provider of insurance products and services for truckers. Our identity, our business, and our success are linked to trucking, the industry that moves our nation's economy. At Great West Casualty Company, The Difference is Service ®.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sales & Marketing Rep | Sports-Minded & Team Playe...
- Marketing and Sales Assistant - RETAIL EXPERIENCE WANTED
- Entry Level Account Executive - Marketing / Advertising
- Marketing Assistant
- Hospice Account Executive / Hospice Sales Rep
Fort Worth, TX
View More Jobs in Arlington, TX:
- View More Jobs in Arlington, TX
- More Marketing Representative Job Jobs in Arlington, TX
- More Marketing Jobs in Arlington, TX
- More Great West Casualty Company Jobs in Arlington, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Marketing Representative Job Jobs in Texas
- More Marketing Jobs in Arlington, TX
- More Great West Casualty Company Jobs in Texas