Marketing ManagerMicrochip Technology, Inc. - Chandler, AZ
MPU Marcom Manager
Develops specific marcom plans and activities for the MPUs product line to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
· Responsible of developing and maintaining for the MPU product line sales material, weekly newsletters, collateral, Microchip WEB pages and presence in social media.
· Works with sales, FAEs, distributors, applications, engineering, marketing colleagues and corporation marcom teams to create content and drive the deployment through the different communication channels.
· Participate in promoting MPU-based Total System Solutions composed of hardware, software and services in collaboration with the other product lines within Microchip.
Coordinates MPU product launches
· Perform in project leadership role, coordinate activities of other personnel across the organization as a team lead
o Offer new solutions or direction and encourage and motivate others to support new solution or direction
o Interact with management and senior external personnel on matters requiring coordination across internal groups
Advising senior management on specialized technical or business issues.
· Several years of experience in marcom activities
· Technical background in MCU or MPUs
IoT Security experience is a plus
· Effective communication skills over across-cultural boundaries
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled/Veterans/Minorities/Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster
and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Applicants with Disabilities
- If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here
with “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply to this Job
9 days 3 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. Microchip Technology Incorporated and all related affiliates (collectively, “Microchip”) share the global concern regarding the human tragedies occurring in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the adjoining countries associated, in part, with the mining of columbite-tantalite (tantalum), cassiterite (tin), wolframite (tungsten), and gold (3TG). These minerals originate from various continents, but armed groups engaged in, or interfering with mining operations within the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the adjoining countries (the Dodd-Frank “Covered Countries”) are subjecting people to human rights violations and using proceeds from the sale of these Conflict Minerals to finance and sustain regional conflicts. Microchip supports responsible mineral sourcing. We recognize the need to develop programs that allow for improved transparency in the 3TG supply chains. Our goal is to provide reasonable assurance that all integrated circuits manufactured by Microchip are DRC conflict free. In calendar year 2015, we made substantial progress toward that goal. We successfully removed smelters from our integrated circuits supply chain that were uncooperative with the CFSI Conflict Free Smelter Program. As of December 22, 2015, all smelters and refiners remaining in Microchip’s integrated circuits supply chain are listed on: the CFSI’s “compliant smelter” list, the CFSI’s “active smelter” list, or the TI-CMC’s “active smelter” list. Our independent due diligence research did not identify conflict minerals sourcing risk from the current “active smelters”. Should mineral sourcing risks be identified, they will be presented to our executive management for discussion and, as appropriate, action.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Inside Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sr. Director of Marketing / Director of Marketing
- Promotions Coordinator Trainee-Entry Level Marketing
- Entry Level Public Relations Management
View More Jobs in Chandler, AZ:
- View More Jobs in Chandler, AZ
- More Marketing Manager Jobs in Chandler, AZ
- More Marketing Jobs in Chandler, AZ
- More Microchip Technology, Inc. Jobs in Chandler, AZ
View More Jobs in Arizona:
- View More Jobs in Arizona
- More Marketing Manager Jobs in Arizona
- More Marketing Jobs in Chandler, AZ
- More Microchip Technology, Inc. Jobs in Arizona