Marketing Manager - Data OpsLowe's. - Mooresville, NC
Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to lead our marketing data operations function and enable our data driven marketing strategies, tactics and actions that will help deliver total company metrics, drive traffic, and optimize ROI.
The marketing manager will possess analytical skills, problem solving agilities, and will demonstrate how to utilize, interpret and action off of data on a regular basis. This individual will also possess strong leadership skills, working cross functionally across the organization to deliver results, as well as direct responsibility of team members.
This position will work to identifying marketing data requirements and partner across the enterprise and with external partners to make that data and insight available and actionable for data driven marketing. This position will also manage the day to day marketing data operations processes, platform data models, overall marketing data governance, and our marketing testing and measurement roadmap.
• Define and capture marketing data requirements (customer, product, transaction, media)
• Partner cross-functionally to make data available per requirements
• Define , set up , and maintain data models & taxonomies in marketing platforms and tools
• Manage ETL data processes between Lowe’s and marketing partners and systems
• Operate various data activation tools and platforms
• Provide subject matter expertise and training to broader marketing organization in data activation tools and platforms
• Help evaluate data activation tools , capabilities , and vendors on ongoing basis
• Own day to day relationship with external partners for data activation tools and platforms
• Maintain data dictionaries and process flow documentation related to data activation
• Make recommendations to improve data activation processes and effectiveness
• Manage marketing reporting & measurement roadmap and deliverables
• Program manage our marketing testing roadmap, process, and deliverables
• Represent marketing interests in broader enterprise data discussions
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
3 - 5 years of experience in Marketing or related field; including media planning or analytics
5 years experience in the Retail Industry
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Job ID: 1343600BR
Line of Business: Corporate
Job Category: Marketing
Department: 0121 - Digital Communications
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full-Time
Location #: 1999
Location Name: CSC-Mooresville
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
97 days 8 hours ago
applyMarketing Manager - Data Ops Lowe's. - Mooresville, NC, United States
Lowe’s has been helping our customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years. Founded in 1946, Lowe’s has grown from a small hardware store to the second-largest home improvement retailer worldwide. Our story began in North Carolina, when Carl Buchan, part owner of the North Wilkesboro Hardware Company, envisioned creating a chain of hardware stores. He purchased the company from his brother-in-law and partner and had the foresight to anticipate a post-World War II building boom. By eliminating wholesalers and dealing directly with manufacturers, Lowe’s established a lasting reputation for low prices.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sales Operations Analyst - Lowe's
View More Jobs in Mooresville, NC:
- View More Jobs in Mooresville, NC
- More Marketing Manager Data Ops Jobs in Mooresville, NC
- More Marketing Jobs in Mooresville, NC
- More Lowe's. Jobs in Mooresville, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Marketing Manager Data Ops Jobs in North Carolina
- More Marketing Jobs in Mooresville, NC
- More Lowe's. Jobs in North Carolina