Marketing Manager, Real EstateMcGraw Hill Financial Inc. - Charlottesville, VA
The Role: Marketing Manager, Real Estate
The Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
The Team: Our marketing team strives to positively influence pipeline, drive client engagement, and build brand through creative marketing programs, differentiated channel management, and operational excellence.
The Impact: The work you do will be intrinsic to our success. By developing a robust understanding of our clients, their business challenges and how our products can help them work smarter, youll deliver targeted, meaningful and effective messaging into the Real Estate segment. The Marketing Manager will use all elements of the marketing mix to develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns that build brand, deliver top-of-funnel results, and facilitate increased product usage. The role owns direct responsibility for marketing activities and their related metrics, partnering directly with sales and product management to achieve strategic goals.
Whats in it for you:
- Design and execute multichannel marketing strategies
- Build your career as a premier practitioner
- Learn from peers across the globe and across other divisions
- Design, orchestrate and execute programs including lead generation, account-based marketing and brand awareness building activities
- Ensure program plans meet business objectives, and are designed for maximum impact improving the customer journey to drive the desired results
- You should be data-driven, analytical and have the ability to monitor and track success of programs and maintain a dashboard of campaign results and return on investment
- Work across the business to drive alignment of the marketing programs to company goals
- Work with product management to understand client needs and value propositions and convert these into marketing programs which will acquire retain and grow our client base as well as driving advocacy in the markets
- Enthusiastic, enjoy working in dynamic environment, problem-solving and managing multiple partners.
What Were Looking For:
- 3-5 years experience of strategic marketing experience, preferably in the B2B financial sector. Experience building brand awareness and brand recall.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools.
- Proven organization skills and strong attention to detail in a dynamic environment.
- Industry-related qualifications in marketing or business (degree level or CIM etc).
- Self-motivated, demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in working with, as well as influencing and negotiating with various partner groups
- Strong, clear communications skills as well as the confidence to speak up to lead a discussion
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills are required with track record of driving measurable and significant business results
- Demonstrated excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently write or edit customer-facing or external communications.
At S & P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is importantsome of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial, industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S & P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S & P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S & P Global Market Intelligence.
S & P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a persons ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: *************************** and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Job ID :
Posted On :
Charlottesville, VA US
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
15 days 8 hours ago
applyMarketing Manager, Real Estate McGraw Hill Financial Inc. - Charlottesville, VA, United States
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets. We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. Our independent credit ratings, indices, analytics, price assessments and research provide clients with the essential intelligence to manage risk and identify opportunities to grow. These offerings are essential to clients and are deeply embedded in their business processes and workflows. McGraw Hill Financial was created in May 2013 after the sale of McGraw-Hill Education to Apollo Global Management, LLC was completed.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Marketing Manager
View More Jobs in Charlottesville, VA:
- View More Jobs in Charlottesville, VA
- More Marketing Manager Real Estate Jobs in Charlottesville, VA
- More Marketing Jobs in Charlottesville, VA
- More McGraw Hill Financial Inc. Jobs in Charlottesville, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Marketing Manager Real Estate Jobs in Virginia
- More Marketing Jobs in Charlottesville, VA
- More McGraw Hill Financial Inc. Jobs in Virginia