Marketing LeadHarley-Davidson Motor Company Inc - Milwaukee, WI
AUTO REQ ID: 5729BR
TITLE: Marketing Lead
JOB FUNCTION: Marketing
STATE AND CITY: Wisconsin, Milwaukee
COMPANY: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
FULL OR PART-TIME: Full-Time
SHIFT: Shift 1
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers - and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milano, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
The H-D Riding Academy Lead is part of a collaborative, energetic team that is responsible for the deployment, growth and optimization of the U.S. Harley-Davidson Riding Academy (RA) program. Join our team as a Marketing Lead and help develop and lead field, dealer, and consumer facing work to ensure that the RA Program is relevant to the market and helps Harley-Davidson dealers attract and retain new riders into the Harley-Davidson brand.
This is what you'll do:
* The lead must approach all responsibilities with a customer-led mindset and must be able to sort, analyze, and translate data to inform key decision making.
* A successful lead must be passionate about the Harley-Davidson brand and the Riding Academy program and operate as an advocate for both at all times.
A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
* A minimum of 8 years' of marketing or related experience.
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to work with little oversight
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve with a creative mindset
* Experience/proficiency in MS Office including Excel is required
**Riding experience is preferred and/or willingness to take H-D Riding Academy
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
DIRECT REPORTS: No
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10-25%
69 days 9 hours ago
applyMarketing Lead Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc - Milwaukee, WI, United States
When riding your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle be sure to ride safely, respectfully and within the limits of the law and your abilities. Always wear a helmet, proper eyewear and protective clothing and insist your passenger does too. Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Know your Harley motorcycle and read and understand your owner’s manual from cover to cover. Where available, sign up for a motorcycle safety training course today.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Account Supervisor Event Marketing
New Berlin, WI
- Digital Marketing & Commerce Technical Architect/Senior ...
- Advertising, Marketing and Commerce – Programmatic Strategis...
- Advertising, Marketing and Commerce – Programmatic Generalis...
- Business Development Professional / Director of Client Strat...
View More Jobs in Milwaukee, WI:
- View More Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Marketing Lead Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Marketing Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
View More Jobs in Wisconsin:
- View More Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Marketing Lead Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Marketing Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc Jobs in Wisconsin