Marketing Analyst - Military veterans preferredKelly Services, Inc. - Weston, FL
Title:\u00a0Marketing Analyst \u00a0\r
Duration:\u00a07 Month Contract, Possibly longer for the right candidate\r
Compensation:\u00a0 $25.00 to $28.00 per hour; Depending on experience\r
To chat live:\u00a0https://flashrecruit.com/user/DarwinPorras\r
Essential Job Functions:\u00a0\r
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization\u2019s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws\u00a0\r
- Utilizes the existing system documentation and leverages IT\u2019s knowledge to execute precise promotional system set-ups that achieve 100% accuracy of the promotional targets\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Works towards improving promotional efficiencies through system design and mapping, allowing targeting solutions to be used in the Company\u2019s promotional models\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Develops smart coding for a systematic links between systems and accurate promotional reporting\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Acts as a liaison between Marketing and IT in terms of system processes for promotions\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Complies system improvement requests, tracks the progress to completion and certifies them through testing before implementation\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Assists Marketing personal on all aspects of promotional execution through all systems (TPS, BLC and other applications) by the means of process mapping and application logic\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Coordinates the scheduling and collecting of all related information used in promotional set-ups from the responsible partners, from customer targets to item selections\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Identifies weaknesses in promotional set-ups and makes recommendations on the courses of action needed to take advantage of favorable opportunities and avoid unfavorable risks\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Supports management with logical understanding of what can be done in the current and future systems environment, by analyzing all promotional systems and obtaining a solid knowledge of how they interact\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Create continuously updated documentation on promotional set-ups throughout all systems and catalog promotional set-ups for repeating and/or improving\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
Required Knowledge and Skills:\u00a0\r
- IT practices, trends and applications in the pharmaceutical industries\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Principles of mathematical and statistical computations\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Current Company products, policies and procedures, and IT principles\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Standard office procedures, practices and protocols\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Access\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Computer systems and software applications\u00a0\r
- Recommending and implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Interpreting and closely following instructions and procedures\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Preparing clear and concise administrative and progress reports\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Working under time constraints and in pressure situations\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Responding to inquiries from management, customers and advisory groups\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Working independently to manage multiple projects, duties and assignments\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing\u00c3\u00a2??\u00a0\r
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others\u00a0\r
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor\u2019s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in sales & marketing or related field, and minimum six (6) to nine (9) years\u2019 experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales & Marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.\u00c3\u00a2??\r
Why Kelly\u00ae?At Kelly Services\u00ae, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100\u2122 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
5 days 5 hours ago
applyMarketing Analyst - Military veterans preferred Kelly Services, Inc. - Weston, FL, United States
William Russell Kelly founded the company in Detroit on October 7, 1946, operating as the Russell Kelly Office Service. He is widely credited with pioneering the modern temporary help industry. The company was renamed Kelly Girl Service in 1957, and it became Kelly Services® in 1966 to reflect the growing services of the company. Established in the International Marketplace In 1968, Kelly Services opened its first international office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company’s first European office opened in 1972 in Paris, France. Today, we offer a full suite of outsourcing, consulting, and staffing solutions—delivered globally from over a 70-year heritage of dynamic talent innovations. Total Sales Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Fortune U.S. Rank Kelly Services is currently ranked 490 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest companies.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Market Research Analyst (Digital Marketing Analyst) - Milita...
- Product Marketing AnalystProduct Marketing Analyst - Militar...
- Digital Marketing AnalystDigital Marketing Analyst - Militar...
- Senior Analyst, Small & Medium Business Marketing - Mili...
Fort Worth, TX
View More Jobs in Weston, FL:
- View More Jobs in Weston, FL
- More Marketing Analyst Military veterans preferred Jobs in Weston, FL
- More Marketing Jobs in Weston, FL
- More Sales Jobs in Weston, FL
- More Kelly Services, Inc. Jobs in Weston, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Marketing Analyst Military veterans preferred Jobs in Florida
- More Marketing Jobs in Weston, FL
- More Sales Jobs in Weston, FL
- More Kelly Services, Inc. Jobs in Florida