Manufacturing Planning And Control ManagerCurtiss-Wright Corporation. - Farmingdale, NY
Develop, implement and manage the company's production control functions including: master scheduling, production planning/coordination, shop scheduling and dispatching, material requirements, planning systems, work-in-process tracking, material and labor variance controls, and manufacturing performance reporting.
* Responsible to lead the implementation and management of a sustainable APICS based Manufacturing, Planning and Control process.
* Acts as the change agent to adopt a closed-loop processes that determines the need for material and capacity to address expected demand, execute the resulting plans, and update planning information.
* Once established, will oversee and manage the Master Scheduling, Material Resource Planning, and Production Control Activity.
* Principle player in the Business Unit's Sales and Operations Planning process.
* A minimum of 7 years of experience in materials management, forecasting quantitative analysis and inventory management.
* Manufacturing Operations process design and implementation experience
* Oracle ERP and APICS certification preferred
* Previous Management or Supervisory experience in a mixed model manufacturing environment
* Bachelor degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain or related field a plus
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
19 days 10 hours ago
applyManufacturing Planning And Control Manager Curtiss-Wright Corporation. - Farmingdale, NY, United States
Curtiss-Wright Corporation has the most renowned legacy in the aerospace industry. More than 80 years ago, Curtiss-Wright was formed by the merger of companies founded by Glenn Curtiss, the father of naval aviation, and the Wright brothers, renowned for history’s first flight. These technological pioneers ushered in the era of aviation and their trailblazing spirit made history. Curtiss-Wright has changed dramatically over the past eight decades, and continues to transform itself to be at the forefront of the markets that we serve.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Program Manager, Healthcare Disposable Division Systems
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Mount Vernon, NY
- Strategic Account Manager Job
- Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Manufacturing Manager - Production Supervision
View More Jobs in Farmingdale, NY:
- View More Jobs in Farmingdale, NY
- More Manufacturing Planning And Control Manager Jobs in Farmingdale, NY
- More Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Jobs in Farmingdale, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Manufacturing Planning And Control Manager Jobs in New York
- More Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Jobs in New York