Manager of Talent ManagementGEICO. - Chevy Chase, MD
Manager of Talent Management
Manager of Talent Management
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
3 additional locations
Maryland, United States Virginia, United States District of Columbia, United States
Leadership at http://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/landingpages/leadership-opportunities-at-geico-17
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO’s Corporate Talent Management department is looking for a motivated and talented Manager to join our Team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Manager of Talent Management
you will be responsible for several aspects of improving the development of talent throughout the GEICO organization.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in completing needs assessments and creating training material, programs across varying levels of management and different mediums of training (Virtual, classroom or online self-pace training). You should also have experience implementing and managing long term programs and/or projects, preferably focused on talent identification and development.
Additional responsibilities will include Corporate Talent Identification, Assessment, and Development, and the coordination of succession planning for line and staff departments. Candidates should have strengths in planning, coordination, idea generation, data analysis and organizational savvy to create reporting and resources that assist in the development of talent across the organization.
A typical day’s responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
• Assisting in coordinating all aspects of the Corporate Talent Identification, Assessment, and Succession Planning processes for line and staff departments
• Administration of the staff and line succession planning processes, including identifying gaps and preparing for corporate talent review meetings
• Planning, designing, developing, rolling out, and measuring the success of effective management and leadership development modules and programs
• Pipeline planning through forecasting future needs for all levels of management
• Data analysis and creation of reports/measures that for companywide talent management
• Managing the talent assessment process, including providing information and interpretation to management to aid promotional decisions, and analysis of profiles and results
• Working with IT and HRIS to ensure system support to meet all talent tracking, evaluation, development, and reporting needs
• Coordinating and providing feedback to individuals and managers based on assessment results
• Curriculum design and program development and facilitation in topics related to talent management and development
• Evaluation and improvement of existing leadership content and site
• Create, update and maintain Talent Management communication and training materials.
Would you like to be part of our innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in business
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
• Planning, organization, attention to detail
• Change management and/or project management experience
• Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and both written and oral communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Working with sensitive information requires the highest level of emotional maturity and integrity
• Advanced MS Office skills
Salary commensurate with experience
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
401(k) and profit-sharing plans
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
Associate assistance program
Flexible spending accounts
Business casual dress
Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
Associate clubs and sports teams
GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click Apply for Job to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
17 days 22 hours ago
applyManager of Talent Management GEICO. - Chevy Chase, MD, United States
Want to find out just how many customers we serve? Interested in seeing proof of GEICO's financial strength? Just want to know what the heck GEICO stands for? You've come to the right place. Peruse the facts and figures here to find out everything you've ever wanted to know about GEICO corporate operations. What does GEICO Stand for? Government Employees Insurance Company. Puzzled, are you? Well, the name goes back to the beginnings of the company. Founder Leo Goodwin first targeted a customer base of U.S. government employees and military personnel. Today, of course, the company has grown to provide insurance to a wide range of customers, no matter whether they're employed by Uncle Sam or the private sector.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Human Resources Officer
- HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- Associate Director for Rewards
- Recruiter/Talent Manager
- Human Resources and Talent Specialist
View More Jobs in Chevy Chase, MD:
- View More Jobs in Chevy Chase, MD
- More Manager of Talent Management Jobs in Chevy Chase, MD
- More HR Jobs in Chevy Chase, MD
- More GEICO. Jobs in Chevy Chase, MD
View More Jobs in Maryland:
- View More Jobs in Maryland
- More Manager of Talent Management Jobs in Maryland
- More HR Jobs in Chevy Chase, MD
- More GEICO. Jobs in Maryland