Manager/Senior Manager Revenue RecognitionTrimble Navigation Limited - Sunnyvale, CA
Trimble is recruiting for a Manager/Senior Manager of Revenue to fill an opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA.
Responsible for the day-to-day activities for technical and operational revenue recognition process.
Measures of Success:
* Provides Technical Revenue Accounting guidance to the business areas assigned.
* Oversees the timely and accurate accounting close process of the Revenue Cycle.
* Be a key partner in implementing ASC 606
* Function as key business partner to Sales and Sales Operations on matters impacting Revenue Recognition.
* Assisting in integration of the revenue cycle with acquisitions
* Assist sales force in structuring unique transactions while satisfying GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) requirements for revenue recognition.
* Review, analyze and interpret contracts for the purpose of rendering optimum revenue accounting advice and drafting the corresponding required accounting memos/whitepaper.
* Help develop internal controls and ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley 404 requirements as laid out for revenue accounting.
* Assist in Revenue Pro testing/coordination as well as Oracle project accounting roll out
* Help coordinate quarterly and annual audit requirements with external auditors.
* Work with IT to drive toward systems consistent with business practice
Skills & Experience Required:
* Well versed in software and hardware revenue recognition principles, and their application to complex enterprise transactions.
* Experience in the application of ASC 985-605, ASC 605 with 3-5 years of experience in detailed review of revenue transactions
* BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA preferred
* Automated Revenue management system experience a plus
* Advanced skills in Excel/spreadsheet modeling
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to influence and negotiate with others
* Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
* Ability to work with all levels of management
* Oracle 11i, Cognos experience preferred
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization. Leadership at Trimble is much more than simply exercising assigned authority; we expect our leaders to embrace a mission-focused leadership style, by continually adapting to circumstances while not losing sight of the end goal; demonstrating strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality.
22 days 23 hours ago
applyManager/Senior Manager Revenue Recognition Trimble Navigation Limited - Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Positioning-centric information is changing the way people, businesses and governments work throughout the world. By applying Trimble's advanced positioning solutions, productivity increases and safety improvements are being realized.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Revenue Analyst
- Director Of Revenue Accounting
San Jose, CA
- Services Operations Manager
- Senior Revenue Manager($700M publically traded SaaS based co...
View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA:
- View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Manager Senior Manager Revenue Recognition Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Accounting Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Trimble Navigation Limited Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Manager Senior Manager Revenue Recognition Jobs in California
- More Accounting Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Trimble Navigation Limited Jobs in California