Manager - ProjectsCognizant - Branchburg, NJ
• Strong knowledge on the SDLC process
• Knowledge on the Audit controls, GxP standards, electronic approvals
• Authorship of the SDLC deliverables
• Understanding of the Change Management process
• SDLC Compliance Review, Approvals and Validation
• Review all the project deliverables
• Understand the SDLC policies/procedures/templates and Coach the project teams (Business, IT and Testing teams) to use the correct templates/SDLC processes
• Review the SIT/UAT test cases and conduct pre and post approvals of the test cases
• Conduct Quality Gate Audits at the end of each phase
• Review/Approve the Change Requests
• Author/Support authoring of SDLC documents (QAP, QASR, SIT Test Plan, SIT Test Summary, UAT Test Plan, UAT Test Summary)
• Perform periodic evaluation of validated/qualified state of systems
• Provide proactive advice, guidance and support on compliance and quality requirements to the support teams
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
10 days 7 hours ago
applyManager - Projects Cognizant - Branchburg, NJ, United States
Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 260, 200 employees as of December 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Project Manager I - Project Management Job
- Siri - Senior Manager, Project Management Team – Machine Lea...
Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Associate Manager, Projects
- Senior Project Manager - project /manager/construction
- Project Construction Manager Project Manager Consultant
View More Jobs in Branchburg, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Branchburg, NJ
- More Manager Projects Jobs in Branchburg, NJ
- More Cognizant Jobs in Branchburg, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Manager Projects Jobs in New Jersey
- More Cognizant Jobs in New Jersey