Manager ManufacturingCurtiss-Wright Corporation. - Houston, TX
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (Aerospace, Defense and Marine or AD&M) business unit of TE is part of the Industrial Solutions segment (Industrial Solutions) and is a world leader in the design of components and electrical interconnection solutions that are used for applications in extreme and rigorous environments. These interconnection solutions make possible applications of avionics, jet and propulsion engine management, flight controls, grounding systems and on-board entertainment (EAB) for today's connected aircraft. This capability is extended to military, marine, aviation, space, land and drone vehicles, as well as oil and gas exploration of open-ocean deposits. TE offers solutions for enhanced connectivity that work and resist in the most extreme environments on Earth, from the deepest oceans to the ends of space. In your relentless activities to save space and weight, improve data delivery and power, you will find that AD&M is ready to collaborate with your design team to help you present your product more quickly in the market with smarter and better interconnect solutions.
TE Connectivity's Project Management Teams are responsible for managing the operational aspects of projects from inception through implementation. They coordinate cross-functional teams and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project teams and line management. Our Teams review status of projects and budgets, manage schedules and prepare status reports. They assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. They also develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. TEGTA16
Responsibilities & Qualifications
* Lead assigned Core Teams to achieve defined objectives.
* Manage project scope, schedule, and budget for projects within the assigned business segment.
* Develop & manage projects plans and (as needed) gap closure plans.
* Utilize enterprise level project systems to manage project plans, data, and actions.
* Manage project capital budgets and assure execution in alignment with business unit financial plan.
* Assure projects are completed in accordance with business unit objectives for On-Time Delivery and Quality.
* Establish and maintain an accurate project schedule using Microsoft project or similar based on commitment from Core team members, customer, and all project stakeholders. TE Project a plus.
* Identify necessary project resources.
* Conduct status meetings with internal Core Team and external customers.
* Report out on project status as needed.
* Track project lessons learned and manage best practices.
* Proactively identify & resolve risks & issues and establish escalation path on all projects.
* Manage project communication, risks, and schedules.
* Conduct project closeout meetings and post launch reviews.
* Meet all established project deadlines. Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities to team members on a regular basis. Be a resource to facilitate the resolution of project issues. Regularly keep management informed of problems, issues, and status of on-going projects.
* Develop and manage a positive customer relationship. Overseeing/mentoring Core Team members as needed to ensure customers' expectations are met or exceeded during project execution activities.
* Undertake other tasks and duties that are within the capability of the individual
* This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* Minimum five years of Operations Management experience and Manufacturing Engineering experience preferred
* Fluent in English, Spanish a plus
* SAP experience a plus
* Project Management experience desirable
* Travel domestic and international, ability to remain at non-home sites for an extended period of time as needed
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Below is a searchable map that is not displayable via screenreader Follow this link to reach our Job Search page and search the available jobs in a more accessible manner
Bellville, TX, US, 77025
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School 4 years)
Travel: 25% to 50%
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Project Manager, Industrial, Project Engineer, Engineer, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
19 days 10 hours ago
applyManager Manufacturing Curtiss-Wright Corporation. - Houston, TX, United States
Curtiss-Wright Corporation has the most renowned legacy in the aerospace industry. More than 80 years ago, Curtiss-Wright was formed by the merger of companies founded by Glenn Curtiss, the father of naval aviation, and the Wright brothers, renowned for history’s first flight. These technological pioneers ushered in the era of aviation and their trailblazing spirit made history. Curtiss-Wright has changed dramatically over the past eight decades, and continues to transform itself to be at the forefront of the markets that we serve.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Material Coordinator
- Material Coordinator
- Instrumentation and Electrical Technician (Greenfield Chemic...
- Manufacturing Supervisor II / Facility Supervisor
Sugar Land, TX
- Operations Supervisor (Manufacturing)
View More Jobs in Houston, TX:
- View More Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Manager Manufacturing Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Jobs in Houston, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Manager Manufacturing Jobs in Texas
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Jobs in Texas