Manager, Regional Sales (Southwest Region)Danaher Corporation. - San Diego, CA
Manager, Regional Sales (Southwest Region)
Danaher Company Description
Implant Direct is one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies in the world today. We’re one of the many operating companies within Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies.
Implant Direct operates a state of the art manufacturing facility in Thousand Oaks, California. We manufacture and distribute a broad range of value priced surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals in the US, Canada, and around the globe. We design and develop products which make high quality implants more accessible to patients around the world. We educate dentists on how to place implants and improve their patient care.
If you are interested in working in a lean, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, grow and make a difference, join us at Implant Direct.
Implant Direct manufactures and sells a broad range of surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals, laboratories and institutions in North America and around the globe. As one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies over the past 10 years, we’re on a mission to deliver healthy smiles to everyone, everywhere.
The team at Implant Direct is innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. We’re part of Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies, which means you can build a career in ways no other company can duplicate. Come join our winning team.
Manage Regional Sales Representatives’ (RSRs) activities within the Southern California (Santa Barbara to San Diego Counties), S. Las Vegas, Nevada, and Arizona territories.
* Review weekly activity reports submitted by RSRs. * Approve expense reports for RSRs. * Attend and generate sales at various Trade Shows, Educational Courses and sales events. * Maintain high level of product knowledge, including competitive products. * Coach RSRs on product knowledge and company sales platform / approach. * Co-travel with RSRs and rate performance on Co-Travel Report. * Set goals for RSRs and ensure assigned region meets monthly, quarterly and annual sales growth. * Maintain relationships with all key customers within assigned region. * Uphold all Company policies and procedures. * Sales Manager should be based in a large metropolitan area within this region.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: * * Bachelor's Degree required * 2 years leading high functioning/performing sales teams with documented performance history. * Preferred: * Training certification in the dental field is preferred. * High level of technical and material knowledge of dental products; especially dental implants. * Medical device manufacturer experience preferred * Prefer 5 years experience with a business that manufactures, sells and distributes its own product(s).
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, in English. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers. Communicate clearly with staff, customers, and other key members in the company while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
*REASONING ABILITY: *Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions. Being able to quickly assess large amounts of information and data is very important. The ability to consider and evaluate the interrelationships of numerous factors and to select the best course of action is imperative. In the absence of sufficient information, sound intuitive judgment is crucial to reaching favorable decisions. Certain qualities, including self-confidence, motivation, decisiveness, and flexibility, as well as the ability to communicate effectively, and sound business judgment are important. The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our detailed written and/or oral instructions.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. * Must have highly developed interpersonal skills. * Incumbent must be able to communicate clearly and persuasively with technical staff, customers, subordinates, and other key members in the company at the same time maintain a high level of professionalism. * Must possess strong computer skills being well versed in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. * Must have a mechanical inclination and ability to understand the interrelationship of products. * Ability to maintain a sense of urgency at all times. * Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time. * Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions, marketing literature, manufacturing schedules, new product introduction plans, and customer feedback. Must have a strong comfort level to personally observe and advise on dental implant surgeries. * Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license for the state in which the sales manager resides. * Position requires frequent travel.
Implant Direct offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Benefits include: Medical and dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, group term life & AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, company car and paid vacation and holidays. Please visit our website at www.implantdirect.com for more information about our innovative company.
Implant Direct is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #144 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
North America-North America-United States-CA-Los Angeles
Danaher Corporation Jobs
12 days 1 hour ago
applyManager, Regional Sales (Southwest Region) Danaher Corporation. - San Diego, CA, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Manager, Regional Sales (Southwest Region)
Los Angeles, CA
- District Business Manager Fort Worth Southwest Texas
- District Business Manager Fort Worth Southwest Texas Job
Fort Worth, TX
- Regional Sales Manager – Captial Equipment Sales
- Key Account Manager - Southwest
View More Jobs in San Diego, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Manager Regional Sales (Southwest Region) Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Sales Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in San Diego, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Manager Regional Sales (Southwest Region) Jobs in California
- More Sales Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in California