Manager, Project ControlsFluor Corporation. - Greenville, SC
Manager, Project Controls
The purpose of this position is to plan and execute the Project Controls requirements for a project. This role is responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists. This position serves as Control Team Leader/Project Controls Manager on medium and large-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. Acting as a key resource on a project team, the role will require collaboration at all levels, including: client representatives, Fluor management and functional leads.
• Develop and implement a project controls plan as part of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) for the project execution
• Plan and organize the setup of project baseline in Fluor’s project controls system, and implement a plan to track against the baseline on a regular basis
• Develop cost, schedule, and commercial baseline
• Responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training and coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Supervise the implementation of Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 102193BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
8 days 14 hours ago
applyManager, Project Controls Fluor Corporation. - Greenville, SC, United States
Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management services to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. Clients value Fluor's dependability, expertise, and safety to execute complex projects around the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Air Quality Engineer
- Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals
- Manager, Internal Audit
- Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Real Estate Manager
View More Jobs in Greenville, SC:
- View More Jobs in Greenville, SC
- More Manager Project Controls Jobs in Greenville, SC
- More Fluor Corporation. Jobs in Greenville, SC
View More Jobs in South Carolina:
- View More Jobs in South Carolina
- More Manager Project Controls Jobs in South Carolina
- More Fluor Corporation. Jobs in South Carolina