Manager, Product PlanningComcast - Philadelphia, PA
Manager, Product Planning
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Manager Product Planning
Xfinity Services Communications & Data
Responsible for supporting the gathering, analyzing, and interpreting of information about products and services offered in the broadband, communication, home security and video distribution market, including subscription and revenue trends and forecasting. Purpose of this work is to support overall performance improvements in the product portfolio, from a revenue, operating margin and subscription perspective via analytic insights, framed within the context of a highly competitive market, changing consumer interests, and rapid innovation.
- Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research data, standards, and practices to forecast product and services demand and revenues. Importantly, our work relies heavily on statistical research analyses including choice-based conjoint, MaxDiff, paired comparisons, and similar quantitative research techniques, to support product packaging and pricing recommendations.
- Willingness and the ability to rapidly learn up on new analytical approaches and research techniques, to support the overall needs of the team
- Defines key criteria to develop reports and data set based on subscriber, customer and sales activities and performance based on business needs, objectives, and market conditions
- Develops recommendations based on business intelligence gathering and analysis
- Articulates analysis findings into business implications
- Supports competitive market reviews, including the assimilation and production of competitive product positioning assessments, as well as analyzing emerging competitive capabilities and their potential implications for Comcast
- Helps ensures pertinent market information is translated and dispersed to Xfinity Services leadership for evaluation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- BS in business or related relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience in product management, consumer marketing strategy, financial analysis, or similar is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated strong quantitative skill set, and ability to communicate effectively
- Must be a team player, able to work closely with cross-functional development groups and react to changes quickly
- Must be able to travel; regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
5 days 19 hours ago
applyManager, Product Planning Comcast - Philadelphia, PA, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Manager, Financial Planning
- Sr. Manager, Product Management
- Staff Project Manager New Product Introduction Supply Chain,...
West Chester, PA
- Product Manager, Product Management
View More Jobs in Philadelphia, PA:
- View More Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- More Manager Product Planning Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
- More Comcast Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View More Jobs in Pennsylvania:
- View More Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Manager Product Planning Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Comcast Jobs in Pennsylvania