Manager, Procurement Systems and ControlsRaymond James Financial, Inc. - Saint Petersburg, FL
Manager, Procurement Systems and Controls
Under limited supervision, leads the functional administration responsibilities supporting Procurement requirements in the P2P (Procure to Pay)/Oracle system. Leads the overall management of the PeopleSoft eSourcing module including collaboration with all Procurement areas and business units, to represent the eProcurement/Purchase Order functionality. Manages functional setups, coordinates and participates in user acceptance testing, deliver training, manage system-related issues, support daily operations to ensure transactions are processed smoothly. Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) on the Procurement-related modules within the PeopleSoft ERP systems. Manages reporting and metrics related to the systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and manage the Procurement requirements in the P2P/Oracle system: eSourcing, Contracts, eProcurement, purchasing and Supplier Management/eSupplier modules.
• Perform functional setups and maintain technical documentation for Test and Production database.
• Develop, oversee, coordinate and participate in user acceptance/regression testing cycles for all Procurement modules.
• Provide functional and technical support to internal and external partners.
• Respond to P2P-related issues and escalations in a timely manner.
• Perform human resource management activities including: identifying performance problems, taking remedial action, evaluating performance, and interviewing and selecting staff.
• Coach and mentor staff members, identify training needs and create development plans.
• Management of eProcurement setup and processing:
Catalog creation and testing
Manage catalog updates and audit documentation
Establishment of eProcurement business unit rules and responsibilities
Management of Procurement related system entitlements and workflows
Development of item master lists, as required
• Develop operational metrics.
• Provide training to peers and business partners on eProcurement/Purchase Order (PO) functionality.
• Represent eProcurement/Purchase Order (PO) functionality in Business Integrations and enhancements.
• Support ad-hoc Procurement reporting requirements.
• Work with the team to develop procedures and guidelines as it relates to the systems.
• Maintain appropriate technical and industry knowledge for Procurement.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Procurement processes and policies.
• Advanced concepts, principles, and practices of eProcurement/Purchase Order (PO).
• Management of P2P and eProcurement systems.
• Purchase Order functions.
• Strong knowledge of Procurement sourcing and operations.
• Business administration disciplines such as Purchasing.
• Change management.
• Analytics and reporting knowledge.
• Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills.
• Working independently and in a multi-tasking environment.
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
• Strong PC skills (Oracle P2P knowledge a plus), including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Delivering superior customer service.
• Procurement sourcing and operations experience.
• Establishing personal credibility.
• Solid communication, problem solving and research abilities.
• Demonstrating competency with Procurement principle and industry practices.
• Adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
• Identifying, defining and documenting complex business and technical requirements.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication, and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
• Think strategically while identifying and executing process improvements.
• Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
• Gather information, identify linkages and trends and apply consistency.
• Be a self-starter, work under pressure on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
• Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
• Lead the work of others and provide training, coaching and mentoring.
• Perform fundamental human resource management activities.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and writing, with all organizational levels.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Solicit and respond to customer feedback.
• Interpret and apply policies and procedures.
• Identify trends and suggest appropriate corrective action.
• Think critically and structure analysis to solve poorly defined problems.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent in a related field with a minimum of six (6) years of experience managing P2P/eProcurement programs.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
*Office Services Admin
Manager, Procurement Systems and Controls
FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
9 days 14 hours ago
applyManager, Procurement Systems and Controls Raymond James Financial, Inc. - Saint Petersburg, FL, United States
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).You can call it Ray or you can call it Ray Jay. Raymond James Financial doesn't mind as long as it's calling on customers. It offers investment and financial planning services primarily through subsidiary Raymond James & Associates (RJA), which provides securities brokerage, investment banking, and financial advisory services in North America and Europe. Its Raymond James Financial Services offers financial planning and brokerage services via independent financial advisors, as well as through alliances with community banks. Other units provide asset management, trust, and banking services. The firm has more than 2,500 traditional branches, satellite offices, and independent contractor branches.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Associate Director, Supply Chain, Performance Excellence - M...
- Manager I - Product Data
- Procurement Technician
Saint Petersburg, FL
- Category Management Specialist
- Residential Renovation/Make-Ready Manager
View More Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL:
- View More Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL
- More Manager Procurement Systems and Controls Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Manager Procurement Systems and Controls Jobs in Florida
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Florida