Manager, ISKemper Corporation. - Dallas, TX
Kemper Services Group is seeking a Manager, Information Systems to work at our Dallas, TX office. Incumbent will manage an IT team of 6 employees who provide support for our Claim Center group. As a Kemper IS Manager you will be responsible for multiple agile development projects that focus on the need of our customers. You will have the opportunity to evolve the Development, Business Systems Analysis, Testing, System Administrative, and Production Support staff.
As a member of the IT leadership team you will provide the necessary guidance, direction and motivation to help your team exceed the expectations of our internal customer. Your strong leadership and ability to prioritize your team’s assignments and work projects will help you establish baselines and set targets to improve the efficiency and quality of the applications.
As part of the IT team, you should have a broad technical knowledge of insurance applications, systems operations, systems design, testing and implementation methods.
• 5-10 years of experience in information technology and insurance, demonstrating knowledge of Information Systems organization and management.
• Requires management background, preferably managing or supervising a team of IS/IT professionals.
• Home and auto insurance ratings experience is preferred.
• Requires ability to manage small-medium projects.
• Requires strong leadership, project management and analytical skills.
• Education equivalent to a college degree in computer science or related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Excellent project management skills, PMP certification is a plus.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of City life and health business. To effectively serve in this role, you will need to communicate with field offices, team members, and management. You must promote and follow department policies, regulatory requirements companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
+MO +CB -LJ +GD -IN -MSJ –PT +GIJ
8 days 16 hours ago
applyManager, IS Kemper Corporation. - Dallas, TX, United States
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Salesforce Integration Manager - Platform Systems
- SAP, Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Senior Director of Information Technology (IT)
- SVP ITS Digital Software Solutions- Adobe Experience Manager...
- Director, Application Development
View More Jobs in Dallas, TX:
- View More Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Manager IS Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More IT Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Kemper Corporation. Jobs in Dallas, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Manager IS Jobs in Texas
- More IT Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Kemper Corporation. Jobs in Texas