Manager, Human Resources JobHD Supply. - Atlanta, GA
LINE OF BUSINESS
MINIMUM TRAVEL PERCENTAGE
HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations, water infrastructure and residential and non-residential construction sectors. Through approximately 500 locations across 48 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 13,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Implement HR programs and policies including staffing, compensation, benefits, associate relations, and learning. Collects and analyzes HR data and makes recommendations to management. Responsible for communicating programs to the area of responsibility.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Partner with Staffing Department on business employment needs, including recruiting for functional area or line of business.
- Working directly with business leadership and department management on the development and facilitation of the individual and divisional performance improvement
- Responsible for the effective integration of HR policies and procedures during Acquisitions.
- Build Internal partnerships to aid in the resolution of associate relations issues.
- Embrace and communicate vision of the organization and group to align workforce
- Works in conjunction with business leadership to develop and implement performance management plans.
- Assess and deliver training and development to limit legal exposure.
- Support and implement HR policies within the business by acting as the primary point of contact between associates and management.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel 20% to 50% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 7+ years experience in related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ability to make key HR decisions and elevate to appropriate levels of HR/department.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment impacting HR decisions.
15 days 14 hours ago
applyManager, Human Resources Job HD Supply. - Atlanta, GA, United States
HD Supply is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations, infrastructure and power and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 650 locations across 48 states and seven Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 15,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Marketing (112771)
- Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Marketing - Military veterans...
- Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Marketing
- Human Resources Specialist
- Regional Human Resources Manager
View More Jobs in Atlanta, GA:
- View More Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More Manager Human Resources Job Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More HR Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More HD Supply. Jobs in Atlanta, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Manager Human Resources Job Jobs in Georgia
- More HR Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More HD Supply. Jobs in Georgia