Manager, Communications Product ManagementCharles Schwab & Co., Inc - Phoenix, AZ
Job ID: ********-3887
Phoenix - AZ, PHX4750A, 4750 E Francisco, 85044-5359
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every clients goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of own your tomorrow every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
This position is part of the Managed Account and Alternative Investment Solutions team, within the Asset Management Client Solutions organization. Our team supports the separately managed account and alternative investment platforms at Schwab with the goal of maintaining Schwabs leadership position and to continue to add value to clients, third-party product providers and Schwabs bottom line.
This product team is responsible for navigating, maintaining and evolving the platform, processes and systems that are critical to our clients and business partners success. As an individual contributor Communications Product Manager you will be working in a team oriented environment that helps support the continued growth of our multi-billion dollar managed account and alternative investment platforms that we offer to Schwabs retail and institutional customers. Specifically, this position will focus on supporting and coordinating the review and approval of research and marketing collateral, website product related content, news announcements and other types of communications.
What youll do:
You will play a key role in the communications with the public (CWTP) process, supporting various types of communications and collateral by effectively directing the flow of work - from document intake or creation, through multiple phases of review, to final approval and publishing.
* Coordinate and facilitate the review and approval process for multiple types of communications, ensuring both efficiency and compliance with department procedures
* Manage and track the status of document review tasks, coordinating traffic, communicating status, and facilitating all necessary follow-up between document owners and reviewers
* Prioritize and then implement procedures for all incoming collateral submissions
* Become a subject matter expert (SME) on the department CWTP procedures, as well as ************* software functionality to support the process
* Serve as a primary point of contact for internal reviewers, including Business SMEs, Legal, Compliance and Series 24 Principals
* Maintain accurate documentation on behalf of document owners to ensure timely filing and proper recordkeeping
* Identify opportunities to create efficiencies and process improvements
* Build and maintain a strong network of internal business partners to address challenges, opportunities and solutions
* Cross-train on other Business and Regulatory Communications team functions as needed. Responsibilities may vary based on department need and priorities
What you have:
* At least 5 years of relevant and proven experience, preferably in the financial services industry
* Bachelors degree highly preferred (degree in Business or Finance a plus)
* Ability to work well under tight timelines; anticipate and adapt to continually changing workload and business priorities
* Strong proficiency using Microsoft Word (including track changes), Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook email; experience with ************* or Microsoft SharePoint document management is a plus
* Confidence with your technical skills and a willingness to quickly learn project management and workflow software/tools
* Working knowledge of FINRA and SEC advertising rules and regulations related to advisory communications, including FINRA Rule 2210 and SEC Rule 482, preferred
* Experience or working knowledge of investment performance measurement is a plus
* Effective planning, organization, and time management skills
* Positive attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with multiple business partners
What youll get:
* Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
* Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
* Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
* Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
* Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
* Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwabs policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at ************. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwabs hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience Financial Services-6 yrs
Position Located In AZ - Phoenix
Job Type Full Time
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
21 days 1 hour ago
applyManager, Communications Product Management Charles Schwab & Co., Inc - Phoenix, AZ, United States
The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of securities, brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), Member SIPC, offers investment services and products, including Schwab brokerage accounts. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides deposit and lending services and products. Schwab Advisor Services™ serves independent investment advisors and includes the custody, trading, and support services of Schwab. Independent investment advisors are not owned, affiliated with, or supervised by Schwab. Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. and Schwab Retirement Plan Services Company provide recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans. Charles Schwab received the highest numerical score in the J.D. Power 2016 Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study, based on 6,006 responses from 20 firms measuring opinions of investors who used full-service investment institutions and we are surveyed in January 2016. To arrive at the top 50 Most Admired Companies overall (our “All-Stars”), Korn Ferry Hay Group asked 4,000 executives, directors, and securities analysts who had responded to the industry surveys to select the 10 companies they admired most. They chose from a list made up of the companies that ranked in the top 25% in last year’s surveys, plus those that finished in the top 20% of their industry. Anyone could vote for any company in any industry. The difference in the voting rolls is why some results can seem anomalous. For example, St. Jude Medical ranks No. 40 on the overall Most Admired list, returning after a two-year hiatus. But within the medical products and equipment subgroup, St. Jude Medical, based on its peers’ responses, missed the “Industry Standouts” cut by ranking in the bottom half of the group. (0416-EXLH) Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Campaign Manager Marketing
- Campaign Manager Marketing
- Manager, Communications & Product Management
- Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
- Manager, Content Marketing and Creative Services
View More Jobs in Phoenix, AZ:
- View More Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
- More Manager Communications Product Management Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
- More PR Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
- More Charles Schwab & Co., Inc Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View More Jobs in Arizona:
- View More Jobs in Arizona
- More Manager Communications Product Management Jobs in Arizona
- More PR Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
- More Charles Schwab & Co., Inc Jobs in Arizona