Major Account ManagerPitney Bowes Inc. - Omaha, NE
About the Opportunity
As a Major Account Manager (MAM) you will be responsible for growing Pitney Bowes market share in the mid-tier mailing market segment in an assigned geographic area. Also, the MAM will act as a consultant to customers offering solutions for the efficient preparation and management of documents, packages, mail and other forms of messaging, in both physical and digital form This helps them connect with their customers to build loyalty and grow revenue. To help you succeed we provide competitive salary and benefits, excellent incentive-based rewards which reflect your performance, extensive training, an assigned territory of existing customers and a high profile career path for successful performers
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow
In this role, you’ll join our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team working from a remote home office in North America and report to the Major Accounts Sales Director. You will be responsible for: Sold Quota Attainment
– Achieve the assigned total sold quota target including quota from mail finishing, solutions and conquest business sold to current PB customers, competitive and non-users.
– Partner with dedicated tele-sales and retention resources to ensure complete territory and account coverage. Leverage resources to assist in making customer contacts, validating applications, identifying new sales opportunities, conducting DNA and assist with closing business on an as needed basis. Ensure complete territory and account coverage. Partner with retention resources to assist with “at-risk” customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed.
Sales Activity Reporting
– Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools – i.e., Salesforce.
Pipeline Management & Forecasting
-Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
– Based on direction established by customer marketing and the Senior Sales Director (SSD) executes sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads and other national sales execution requirements.
Personal Development & Training
– Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required.
Minimum of 2 years of proven sales success.
Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
Strong knowledge of the mailing and print industry is preferred but not a must.
Valid Driver’s License and clean record
Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our SMB Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Apply for this job at https://pitneybowes.contacthr.com/59645802
View More Pitney Bowes Jobs
8 days 17 hours ago
applyMajor Account Manager Pitney Bowes Inc. - Omaha, NE, United States
Pitney Bowes Inc. provides technology solutions in the United States and internationally. Its Small & Medium Business Solutions segment is engaged in the sale, rental, and financing of mailing equipment and postage meters; provision of shipping management solutions; and provision of logistics management systems that can be integrated into mail centers, desktops, and production shipping environments, as well as revolving credit and deposit solutions. The companys Enterprise Business Solutions segment provides equipment and services that enable large enterprises to process inbound and outbound mail. This segment offers digital color printing systems, inserting equipment, and sorting equipment; and white paper factory solution that allows customers to create and print mail pieces, insert these mail pieces into envelopes, apply the appropriate postage to the envelope, and sort the envelopes by zip code and realize reduced postage costs. Its Digital Commerce Solutions segment provides various software solutions, which enable data quality integration, geocoding, location intelligence, and predictive analytics into daily workflows and business systems; customer engagement and communication solutions; data management products and solutions; e-commerce parcel management solutions; and direct marketing programs. This segment also offers services through traditional software licenses, enterprise platforms, software-as-a-service, and on-demand applications. The company also provides support services. Pitney Bowes Inc. markets its products through its sales force, direct mailings, outbound telemarketing, independent distributors, and the Internet to various business, governmental, institutional, and other organizations. The company was formerly known as Pitney Bowes Postage Meter Company. Pitney Bowes Inc. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Retail Finance Manager - Implement Sales ($70,000-$120,000)
- Sales Associate
- Metro Sales Rep
- Manager Sales Engineering (s)
- District Manager Dealership Sales
View More Jobs in Omaha, NE:
- View More Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Major Account Manager Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Sales Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Pitney Bowes Inc. Jobs in Omaha, NE
View More Jobs in Nebraska:
- View More Jobs in Nebraska
- More Major Account Manager Jobs in Nebraska
- More Sales Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Pitney Bowes Inc. Jobs in Nebraska