Maintenance ClerkOccidental Petroleum Corporation - Geismar, LA
Maintenance Clerk','00018386','!*!Contribute. Grow. Lead…with OxyChem. Looking for a challenge? Desire to achieve your true potential? OxyChem is a growing, action-oriented, safety driven chemical manufacturing company continually striving to be the best in the business while staying focused on environmental protection. The secret to our success has and will continue to be our people. Occidental Chemical Corporation (OxyChem) is a leading North American manufacturer of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resins, chlorine and caustic soda – key building blocks for a variety of indispensable products such as plastics, pharmaceuticals and water treatment chemicals. Other OxyChem products include caustic potash, chlorinated organics, sodium silicates, chlorinated isocyanurates and calcium chloride. For every product it makes, OxyChem’s market position is No. 1 or No. 2 in the U.S. In a fast-paced industry that demands precision, we create a supportive workplace where the safety and well-being of our employees are paramount. We are committed to rewarding top performers, offering very competitive pay and benefits, and providing tremendous career development opportunities. We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the position of Reliability Maintenance Engineer within our Chemical Manufacturing Facility located in Geismar, Louisiana.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintain protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate and or transport our products, as our highest priority.
2. Provide attention to detail, and dedication to work in order to ensure reliability of the work site as well as high quality product.
3. Ensure that your and others are respected, supported and encouraged to grow and succeed in their job.
4. Assure compliance to PSM standards (MOC’s, PSSR’s, Procedures, Audits, etc.). Manage and up date all data and history pertaining to PSV’s, PVSV’s, and Rupture Disks in the PSV Database. Enter PSV Pre-Test Failures into the A.I.R. Database.
5. Update and post to Geismar Intranet the Monthly Reports for IG and PM017 Look Ahead and Variances.
6. Verify correct usage of work orders for the Reliability Department to track certification testing of welders, X-ray Testing, and Inspection costs for each unit in the plant.
7. Receive from Reliability Engineers in-service pump data (manufacturer and specs) and file data in maintenance filing lektriever. Access Equipment Location Profile to verify that equipment and spare parts setup in Equipment Location match data in Pump Track System.
8. Input into the Work Order History Profile, a description of work performed by I&E&A Technicians (Work Permit) for each work order step and mark the step “Confirmed”. TECO completed PM Work Orders to reset the PM Plan to comply with Plant, ISO, CMA, API, and PSM requirements.
9. Create, in the Sap Database Equipment Locations Master, a location for new in-plant equipment. Enter the name, equipment number, type, and planning area of new equipment. Creation of Equipment Location is necessary for generation of work orders and tracking equipment related costs.
10. Generate and maintain Equipment files and hard copies of data in Lektriever File System.
11. Generate and maintain Piping Inspection Accountability filing system for Piping Inspectors.
12. Train and assist departmental personnel in usage of SAP and software programs to track early history of rotating equipment.
13. Act as purchasing agent for the Reliability Department.
14. Provide Clerical support for departmental personnel.','!*!
· Minimum of 2 years’ professional administrative experience or related work experience
· High-school education or GED
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate Excel and other data into presentations and reports
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Ability to anticipate the need to help/step-in without being asked
• Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of company information
• Attentive to detail and accuracy
• Flexible with a positive approach in a fast paced environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality relative to work assignments
','Maintenance Support','United States-Louisiana-Geismar','','OXY CHEM','Full-time','Maintenance Clerk
5 days 1 hour ago
applyMaintenance Clerk Occidental Petroleum Corporation - Geismar, LA, United States
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (ON-CALL) Hiring several @ ...
Baton Rouge, LA
- Housekeeping Supervisor
Baton Rouge, LA
- Senior Deputy Clerk of City Court
Baton Rouge, LA
View More Jobs in Geismar, LA:
- View More Jobs in Geismar, LA
- More Maintenance Clerk Jobs in Geismar, LA
- More Occidental Petroleum Corporation Jobs in Geismar, LA
View More Jobs in Louisiana:
- View More Jobs in Louisiana
- More Maintenance Clerk Jobs in Louisiana
- More Occidental Petroleum Corporation Jobs in Louisiana