Macy's Retail Receiving Support - Early Mornings, Part Time: Woodland Hills, OKMacy's, Inc - Tulsa, OK
Macy's Retail Receiving Support - Early Mornings, Part Time: Woodland Hills, OK','71696331','!*! Job Overview:
The Receiving Associate is responsible for all functions related to the receipt and processing of merchandise entering and leaving the building as well as the upkeep of merchandise within the store and maintaining the stockroom. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
Complete all processing and receiving activities in accordance with productivity standards timelines
Responsible for customer carryout and special deliveries
Participate in stockroom maintenance, organization, and housekeeping
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division;
• Able to use a calculator.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team;
• Must have good time management skills.
• This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level.
• Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team;
• Must possess a strong sense of urgency;
• Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
','','United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa','Receiving and Merchandising','Macy's Retail Receiving Support - Early Mornings, Part Time: Woodland Hills, OK
18 days 15 hours ago
applyMacy's Retail Receiving Support - Early Mornings, Part Time: Woodland Hills, OK Macy's, Inc - Tulsa, OK, United States
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers, with fiscal 2012 sales of $27.7 billion. The company operates the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands with about 840 department stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, and the macys.com and bloomingdales.com websites. The company also operates 13 Bloomingdale’s Outlet stores.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Macy's Retail Merchandising Support - Early Mornings, Part T...
- Macy's Retail Merchandising Support - Early Mornings, Flex: ...
- Macy's Retail Receiving Support - Early Mornings, Flex: Wood...
View More Jobs in Tulsa, OK:
- View More Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Macys Retail Receiving Support Early Mornings Part Time: Woodland Hills OK Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Retail Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Macy's, Inc Jobs in Tulsa, OK
View More Jobs in Oklahoma:
- View More Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Macys Retail Receiving Support Early Mornings Part Time: Woodland Hills OK Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Retail Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Macy's, Inc Jobs in Oklahoma