MARCOM SPECIALIST NORDICSRockwell Automation, Inc - Lund, ID
MARCOM SPECIALIST NORDICS
Business Group Global Sales & Marketing
No. of Positions 1
Requisition Number 77101BR
Job Category Sales, Services, and Solutions
Position Type Full Time
Relocation Eligible Not Applicable
Short Role description:
Based in Sweden, the
Marketing Specialist is responsible for positioning, promoting and increasing the exposure of the company as a member of the Nordics organization, and who will also have many contacts cross the EMEA organisation.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for A to Z marketing and communication. You will proactively develop the country marketing and communication plan by defining an action strategy with Sales, Business Units & Marketing representatives based on the overall sales objectives. You will adapt and implement commercial campaigns and run product, services and initiative launches as well as channel activities. Moreover, you will take the lead in several projects such as Market Insight, Brand awareness through PR and Social Media Channels, acquiring new customers through events organization and target account intelligence, sales enablement support and maintain our Digital presence to be a thought leader in the industry; and you will be responsible for the country marketing budget forecast and management.
Next to these communication and marketing tasks, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for calculating and reporting ROI and lead follow up on all marketing actions, promotions and communications. As a member of the company, you will work in close collaboration with EMEA marketing, local sales force, business unit people, and management and channel partners. The communication related tasks will be updating the communication tools (website, newsletter and social media tactics) as well as internal communication and keeping an eye on the use of the corporate identity. One of the key part is also to have regular internal communication on national level as well as on EMEA level.
The Marketing Specialist has Swedish mother tongue, fluent in English (written and spoken), Danish is an advantage, but not a must, and has excellent communication skills. Moreover, you have had a successful experience in a technical environment.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Lead and actively participate in the development of the Marketing Communication Plan, defining appropriate activities with Sales, Business Units, Initiative leaders and Marketing representatives
* Implement commercial campaigns, programs and product launches in line with the agreed marketing plan.
* Responsible for/actively involved in the organization and coordination of both public (Trade Shows) and Rockwell Automation owned customer events. Close cooperation with the EMEA Events team and the EMEA Technical support team. Use tools and templates available for execution of events.
* Implement the media relations plan, in conjunction with the EMEA Communications team and (if applicable) PR agency. Build and ensure a superior working relationship with selected trade publication editors and business journals.
* Manage the marketing budget and forecast in line with the agreed plan and directives. Report on a monthly basis to the Marketing Management Team and stakeholders.
* Support customer communication tools such as Automation Today and Internet site.
* Work with Sales to manage the distribution of leads and enquiries as a result of marketing activities such as campaigns and events.
* Ensure a thorough understanding of the company marketing, brand and identity standards. Be responsible for ensuring accuracy in the use of the corporate/company brand identity, internally and externally
* Actively contribute to and encourage the use the marketing tools available, and other tools that provide reports in order to measure ROI and Sales effectiveness.
* Translation/validation pre-sales, technical documentation and marketing materials in local language(s).
* As a member of the EMEA marketing community, regularly communicate to colleagues in other countries/regions or business units and sales
* Analyse metrics, demonstrate action taken based on the data provided
Fluent in English (written and spoken), mother tongue in Swedish (Danish would be good, but not a must)
Key Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
* Strong collaboration skills
* Self-starter, proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and/or problems simultaneously
* Able to work in a complex, fast-paced environment
* Ability to keep focus on long term trends and business needs, while ensuring short term outcomes
* Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks and quickly grasp complicated situations
* Experience developing multi-year plans and ensuring implementation
* Experience managing multi-year investments and ensuring real-time accuracy of forecasting and tracking expenses
* Maturity and executive presence, perceived as equal counterpart with all levels of an organization
* Excellent English written, oral and presentation skills required
* Domestic and international travel required
* Continue to learn new things: Ability to adapt to change (new technologies & tool, etc.)
* Cultural awareness
* Project management skills: manage simple or complex, short- or long-term marketing project leading towards customer engagement
* Deep understanding of 3rd party research, market trend reports, supportive data and apply it to everyday work.
* Holistic Approach: thinking in terms of integrated, interconnected systems, and how they affect each other.
* Adhere to Rockwell Automation Ethical requirements at all times
* Uses Analytics to drive business decision. Uses analytics to assess success of implemented marketing techniques, adjust plans if needed
* Effectively establish relationship with stakeholders to influence deliverables. Knows when and how to provide constructive feedback in real time
* Curiosity/ Ambition to learn
* Coordinates regional, local and external resource with full accountability (EXECUTE) to deliver Events, PR and Digital defined Strategy (Project Mgm)
* Effectively communicates, internally and externally, excellent written and oral communicator
* Identify ways to spend allocated budget in the most cost effective manner by having the ability to understand tactics
* Is prepared to make hard decisions and trade-offs for the greater good of the campaign
* Adapt to changing requirements and demands
* Strategic thinking (rational/creative thinking)
* Gather, interpret, collate and translate information/data from many sources
* Adapt to change (new technologies, tools, and processes)
* Ability to interfacing between many departments/teams
* Change management mindset/acceptance of changes
* Good listener
* Build network
* Influencer, facilitator
* Self confident
* Team player (share success)
* Goal oriented
* Open minded
* Calm under pressure
* Cultural diversity aware
* Cope with matrix organisation
Company Overview Rockwell Automation, the worlds largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century. You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people as well as a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Work State/City Lund
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
19 days 10 hours ago
applyMARCOM SPECIALIST NORDICS Rockwell Automation, Inc - Lund, ID, United States
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
View More Jobs in Lund, ID:
- View More Jobs in Lund, ID
- More MARCOM SPECIALIST NORDICS Jobs in Lund, ID
- More Marketing Jobs in Lund, ID
- More PR Jobs in Lund, ID
- More Rockwell Automation, Inc Jobs in Lund, ID
View More Jobs in Idaho:
- View More Jobs in Idaho
- More MARCOM SPECIALIST NORDICS Jobs in Idaho
- More Marketing Jobs in Lund, ID
- More PR Jobs in Lund, ID
- More Rockwell Automation, Inc Jobs in Idaho