Lifeguard - Desert BlueWyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC - Las Vegas, NV
The Lifeguard's primary responsibility is the safety of the owners and guests at the resort. This position is the first responder for any incident that may occur in the pool area(s). He/she will be required to provide medical attention or conduct a water rescue if necessary. In addition, the Lifeguard provides Count On Me service for the resort's owners and guests.
As secondary responsibilities, the Lifeguard is responsible for communicating and assisting guests with their needs or inquiries, keeping the pool area(s) clean, organizing furniture, and providing towels to the guests. As part of the Activities Department, the Lifeguard may also be asked to assist in resort activities and events.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Monitor the pool and surrounding areas. Ensure that the pool area is safe and secure at all times. Communicate with guests to make them aware of the safety rules of the pool area(s). Provide medical attention and conduct water rescues if necessary. (80% time)
Assist with execution of resort activities and events. Set up and take down resort activities and events. Assists with organization and execution of activities' programs in the pool area. (10% time)
Attend resort and company trainings and meetings. Complete training and certifications as required by company's standards. (5% time)
Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent.
b) Training requirements
• Must be a certified lifeguard. Life Saving/Water Safety, CPR, First Aid Certification
c) Knowledge and skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedural manuals
• Ability to write simple reports
• Ability to use simple tracking systems
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Ability to solve problems with minimal additional guidance
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members
• Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics, integrity, and safety consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Vacation Ownership values.
• Ability to work an adjusted work schedule, including evenings, weekend and holidays to meet resort operating demands
d) Technical Skills
e) Job experience
• Zero (0) to six (6) months of related work experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
8 days 1 hour ago
applyLifeguard - Desert Blue Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC - Las Vegas, NV, United States
Many of our locations offer Safemark guest room safes with limited warranty. In the event of forced entry to the safe, Safemark's limited warranty provides you with recourse up to $5,000. For this security, recourse, privacy and convenience, an optional safe warranty fee (plus applicable taxes) is automatically posted to each guest folio at participating properties. If you do not use the safe, you may have the fee deducted from your bill by request to the front desk staff at checkout.
View More Jobs in Las Vegas, NV:
- View More Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
- More Lifeguard Desert Blue Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
- More Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
View More Jobs in Nevada:
- View More Jobs in Nevada
- More Lifeguard Desert Blue Jobs in Nevada
- More Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC Jobs in Nevada