Level I Help Desk Agent with Banking Background NeededUnisys - Salt Lake City, UT
Unisys is a global information technology (IT) company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
Our Level 1 Technical Support Service Desk agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues. This is an excellent opportunity that provides plenty of growth potential with fantastic on-the-job learning and mentorship.
• Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
• Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
• Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
• Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
• Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
Qualifications • Must have previous banking/mortgage experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous computer technical support preferred.
• MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
• Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
• Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues.
Company Information Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Apply for this job at https://unisys.contacthr.com/58991212
View More Unisys Jobs
11 days 3 hours ago
applyLevel I Help Desk Agent with Banking Background Needed Unisys - Salt Lake City, UT, United States
We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Facilities Services Supervisor
- Facilities Services Supervisor
- Foreign Service Medical Provider
- Community Core Client Services Manager II
View More Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT:
- View More Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
- More Level I Help Desk Agent with Banking Background Needed Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
- More Unisys Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
View More Jobs in Utah:
- View More Jobs in Utah
- More Level I Help Desk Agent with Banking Background Needed Jobs in Utah
- More Unisys Jobs in Utah